Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every one should read 'snafu' novel

Autizmooos

Autizmooos

schizoïdecel
★★★★
Hachiman is blackpilled af

I hate those types of kind girls.
You can't get them off your mind if they merely say hi to you. Just a single text from them can make your heart flutter. Then if you get a call from them, you'll just keep happily looking at the call history like an idiot. But I know better. About that thing called "kindness." If someone is kind to me, they're also kind to others. I almost forget that sometimes. If the truth is that cruel, then I'm sure lies are truly kind. That's why kindness is a farce. I always get my hopes up and end up misunderstanding every time... At some point I just gave up hope. I'm an experienced loner. I'll never again fall for it. I'm a veteran warrior. I'm absolute best at losing.
So I will forever hate kind girls.

Youth is a lie. It is evil.
Those who claim to enjoy it are deluding themselves and others. They fit the events and environment around them to the youth mold as self-confirmation. They will fit any commonly held interpretations of life events to this mold in the name of youth. To them, lies, secrets, sins and failures are but seeds of spice in their youth. Supposedly, such failures were an indication of youth, then one who has failed to make friends must also be at the height of his youth. But, they would disagree on this point. Everything must fit into their preconstructed mold.
To conclude: Fools who enjoy this thing called "youth," should go and freaking die.

Animals naturally form packs.
Carnivores form social hierarchies within their packs. Those that fail to become alphas harbor the burden of failure until they die. I'm sure the herbivores feel guilt as they sacrifice their comrades to evade their predators and live on. In this world, forming packs yields no benefit for the individual. Thus, I choose the way of the solitary bear, which does not form packs. The bear finds no anxiety in living alone. He is proud. He is a lone wolf. Furthermore, they hibernate in the winter. How wonderful that must be. There is no doubt in my mind.
In my next life, I want to be a bear.

Just JFL if you still have any contact to any girls at all @ first part

Didn’t understand 2nd part because I’m low IQ
Being a bear is a cope. You are an outcast because of your ugliness. There are no chad“bears“

It’s well written tho. I liked it