Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every one of my ancestors has been able to reproduce except me.

I

inceI

Greycel
The beginning of my family tree has dated back 4.55 billion years, when life began on earth. Since then, every single one of my ancestors has managed to reproduce and start a family. Some ancestral chimpanzees managed to do it, my great great great great grandparents did it, my great grandparents did it, and my parents did it. But I can't fucking do it; I try and try but I can't.

When I die alone I'll effectively be ending a family tree that's lasted for almost 5 billion years.

Ancestry/genetic lineage discussions welcome here.

not your fault, brother

inceI said:
The beginning of my family tree has dated back 4.55 billion years, when life began on earth. Since then, every single one of my ancestors has managed to reproduce and start a family. Some ancestral chimpanzees managed to do it, my great great great great grandparents did it, my great grandparents did it, and my parents did it. But I can't fucking do it; I try and try but I can't.

When I die alone I'll effectively be ending a family tree that's lasted for almost 5 billion years.

Ancestry/genetic lineage discussions welcome here.

But you had millions of "cousins" that didn't.

All it takes is one autism to fuck up.

Same, thankfully my turbonormie brother will carry our lineage on lmfao.

I've very often thought about this too but otoh even if I got a gf I wouldn't want kids because I don't want to pass on my loser genes. I've always complained that I was born so it'd be hypocritical for me to force unborn incel material to be born.

Framecel222 said:
Same, thankfully my turbonormie brother will carry our lineage on lmfao.

I can relate to this.

I feel you man, it's really depressing when you think about it.

Countless generations spanning billions of years lead to you being born, and yet here you are missing out on the one thing all of your ancestors had in common.

genetics lineage, ancestry and legacy are bullshit. i dont know why people care so much about meaningless things like those. anyways, having offspring is being a cuck playing nature's game.

Zyros said:
genetics lineage, ancestry and legacy are bullshit. i dont know why people care so much about meaningless things like those. anyways, having offspring is being a cuck playing nature's game.

lol cope

It's called forcing femoids to marry you and R A P E.

I don't want anyone else to go through what I have endured. I try to remind myself that when I am feeling down about lack of companionship.

tfw historically only 40% of men have reproduced.

https://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/20/is-there-anything-good-about-men-and-other-tricky-questions/

this is the main point and reason why life for subhuman incels is unfair. Everyone in your family tree was either chad or normie, had kids, passed on good genes and so forth. But nope, some point down the line we inherited subhuman genes from somewhere and it has tortured us for this whole existence.

FUck it all, fuck this existence, the things id do just to be 5/10.

Again, it's not your fault brother. Your cousins and their cousins will continue the line/name.

This is why being childless doesn't bother me anymore. This world is too fucked up to bring kids into anyway, but these selfish breeders in the turd-world don't give a shit anyway. If their state fails or falls into war, the (((globalists))) let them into the first world no questions asked. Every human is replaceable now, incels more than anyone.

I'm in the same position. The thing that grates at me is that the girl I should have married and reproduced with,posts on Instagram everyday with the child that should be mine. Oh. I fucked up soooooo bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back