Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every moment I live is agony

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I cant describe my pain in words, I just cant. Its torture. I want my oneitis or death.

she is licking her bf foreskin as you type this

tbh. probably took a massive load in her face ded srs

all you will experience is pain. ive been in pain forever, it will NEVER stop
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I KNEW IT!

And the worst part is she doesn't even think about you. AT. ALL.

It's over hapa brocel

I hope I die
Oh. you wont die. you will suffer for years on end. By the time you around 24, it will feel like you have lived for 800 years. Just rotting
Soon your memory of your oneitis will be replaced by images of her getting deepthroated and degraded by chads. It will be nothing but emptiness, and there will be no comfort.

Oh. you wont die. you will suffer for years on end. By the time you around 24, it will feel like you have lived for 800 years. Just rotting
Soon your memory of your oneitis will be replaced by images of her getting deepthroated and degraded by chads. It will be nothing but emptiness, and there will be no comfort.
I hope I die of some disease honestly

Oneitis makes about as much sense as obsessing over a Big Mac when there's a billion more where that one came from and they're all the same complete with chad's secret sauce slapped between the buns.

Oneitis makes about as much sense as obsessing over a Big Mac when there's a billion more where that one came from and they're all the same complete with chad's secret sauce slapped between the buns.
Not if ones oneitis has unique qualities

I don't even live. I just exist and struggle to cope with this miserable life.

brutal fucking thread ngl. stop reading this massive suifuel @rightfulcel

might as well choose death

in the instance of this moment i have suifuel toughts