Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every introverted girl is not socially awkward and have more social skills than any incel tier guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
I hate this, "introverted" girls can have relationships, sex, friends and all of that stuff, but us as incels we are doomed to just rot in our basements with no opportunity what so ever

I hate when a sex-haver girl say they are introverted, if you are introverted, how the hell are you getting sex? How the hell you have a Chad bf tall as fuck if you are introverted?
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Introverted foid = low effort and always tired

Introverted foid = always talkative around friends :feelsgah:
Love having sex with their Chad bf. :reeeeee:
Always brutal how I try to ignore and hate them, coping extra hard while they genuinely hate me.
Only based way for an incel is to admit that u cannot 100 percent hate them regardless what they do because u havE pp - you aRe inferior and best u hide

true, and they won't relate to introverted losers.

Foids can do no wrong. My looksmatch is probably traveling around Italy right now. Life for ugly men is hell.

We are beaten by biology itself. :fuk:

I have a theory that says that all those introverted girls are in fact ambiverts.
because the female nature is to crave attention, so it seems impossible to her to be a truly introvert.

those women love beta cucks and simps orbiting her, they love to post shit on social media to improve their status, they love to talk to other girls online.
but still they claim they are introverted, fuck off.
"Yeah, I like to read books, watch anime and paint, I'm such a introverted":foidSoy:#introvertedcrowd

Last edited:
the most Introverted girl want attention, be on social media or irl meet-up.
yet, the introversion personality states that people who are introverts don't care about other people opinions on them, they just want to be alone and do things alone.

extroverted people crave attention, in any way shape and Form, like the majority of girls do it via social media now.

So I think introverted girls is ultra rare, and 99% of the are ambiverts, people who like to practice solitary hobbies like playing instruments, paint, drawing, etc. All those hobbies doesn't make you an introverted, just makes you a human being.

do you think a introverted guy will post on social media he beat dark souls for the fifth time? even if he did, he would not care about the likes and comments he would receive (prob he would only get 3 likes lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back