Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every Interaction Is A Transaction Of Resources

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
The way I look at it, everything is a resource, even looks, money is just the modern common unit of resource representation.

Think of looks as a currency (L) and money also as a currency ($), L is just a currency that is worth more, but that's because its a very scarce resource that cannot be easily replicated and distributed. One day people will be able to design how their babies look (this stuff has already started in china), and even genetically engineer themselves to be more attractive in their adulthood. In those times the L currency won't be worth shit, the monetary currency of the future (likely a digital one) will be what matters, because that will be how one acquires looks and everything else

Sex was never and has never been free, all men pay, some just have more of some resources than others, if you look at ones looks as a currency (L) just like ones money ($) then its easier to conceptualize whats actually taking place in the sexual market. Chad just has more L currency than you, on top of $ currency, L is like the currency used for initial down payments, he isn't getting anything for free, his payments have been made by default, he was just born richer than you looks wise, no different than a person who is born richer than you money wise can afford to go to better schools, hire the best tutors, establish high level connections, etc

People like to look at it as multiple separate fields of unfairness were all at the mercy of;
People being born inherently better looking than you
People being born inherently wealthier/richer than you
People being born inherently more intelligent than you
People being born inherently more talented than you
Etc, etc, etc

Really its all just one big thing, one category of unfairness if you look at it with the right perspective:
PEOPLE BEING BORN WITH MORE RESOURCES THAN YOU

Everything in life is about resources, when you look at all these things as resources, instead of separating them and treating them as categories apart from each other, it paints a simpler picture that is very consistent and much easier to understand.

Most people are just looking at reality with a narrow perspective, try and look at it objectively from and outside looking in perspective, at the end of the day it all comes down to resources, everything is a trade of resources, even time is a resource, and can be treated as a currency (T). Nobody is getting anything for free, looks today are just currently the currency with the most value, but money is a MORE RELIABLE CURRENCY as it can be attained through effort and investment, its better to have more looks than money, but looks are also a depreciating asset so its something you have to hurry and capitalize on so long as you have it, whereas money will always be worth what it is.

This is why I've always thought that looksmaxxing was a waste of time AS AN INCEL, its an endless uphill battle, of trying to take a resource that you are already low on and is decreasing every year, and to try and increase it just enough so you can make a last ditch trade for some used goods, seems like wasted effort to me, ascension period seems like wasted effort.

Last edited:
One thing my dad always pissed me off at is that he doesn't want to talk about these things.
He feels it, normies know it in their hindbrain, but their forebrain doesn't have the pain resilience to reflect on it.
There is a difference between objectively and sensobjectively, where objectivity is impossible with our reducitonistic brains. So only hte information of what can be learned from our senses is possible, and we can try to examine those with the external/ outward (ob) not (sub) inner elements.
The normies are the cause of htis issue .Especially ahving one in my midst. THe father is supposed to be the central nervesystem of the house and he was a hick. I am infuriated.

One thing my dad always pissed me off at is that he doesn't want to talk about these things.
He feels it, normies know it in their hindbrain, but their forebrain doesn't have the pain resilience to reflect on it.
There is a difference between objectively and sensobjectively, where objectivity is impossible with our reducitonistic brains. So only hte information of what can be learned from our senses is possible, and we can try to examine those with the external/ outward (ob) not (sub) inner elements.
The normies are the cause of htis issue .Especially ahving one in my midst. THe father is supposed to be the central nervesystem of the house and he was a hick. I am infuriated.

You seem like another guy who feels trapped in his life because he's surrounded by people who don't think for themselves, or think about anything really

I know that feel, its so frustrating, I'm pretty sure if I ever get rich I'm going to go full ghost, I'll leave some money for my family, change my name, leave my country and never contact any of them ever again, I really want nothing to do with any of them, their existence frustrates me because its like they don't even really exist, they don't have interesting conversations, they don't talk about anything important, they just exist, it feels like you are surrounded by animals.

Also JFL at the quote in your signature, is that legit?

I always thought it was ironic that hitler created a crusade to push a eugenicists agenda that today seems to be pushed without any effort, women prefer white men anyways, especially ethnic women, so hitler won't get his "white only" super race, but whites will still be the top race seens as the "best humans" that everyone wants to breed with, so I guess that's half a win for him lol

You seem like another guy who feels trapped in his life because he's surrounded by people who don't think for themselves, or think about anything really

I know that feel, its so frustrating, I'm pretty sure if I ever get rich I'm going to go full ghost, I'll leave some money for my family, change my name, leave my country and never contact any of them ever again, I really want nothing to do with any of them, their existence frustrates me because its like they don't even really exist, they don't have interesting conversations, they don't talk about anything important, they just exist, it feels like you are surrounded by animals.
Just work to dominate people. If you think about the constant judgment, and the euphemization of people not wanting to do something bad due to danger as "muh conscience" then you would see there is no reason to not be a sociopath.
The bluepill is the cure for those who are angry at those with the blackpill. I prefer spreading bluepill to the animals.
Women are passive eugenicists not out of personal virtue but out of ego.
They choose to see men who are gentically desirable usually in link with an egotistical ageanda, not for the betterment of mankind.
Hitler needed more blackpilled people to help him understand his agenda. He had to act fast sure. But still.

Last edited: