Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EVERY INCEL WHO USES IMPERIAL METRIC SYSTEM IS WORSE THAN A JEW

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
YOU FUCKIN SICK FUCKS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLICITY OF SI METRIC SYSTEM WHICH IS LOGICAL COMPARED TO YOUR RETARD LOW IQ IMBECILIC AMERICANO BRITISHO TRANNY FUCKIN SYSTEM THAT HAS NO SENSE!

THERE SHOULD BE PERM BAN FOR FUCKIN USING THIS SHIT SYSTEM THAT ONLY THE WORST ABOMINATIONS IN THE WORLD USE

OOOO I AM 5' 6" TALL I AM 6" 0' BLA BLA FUCK YOU START FUCKIN USING CENTIMETERS OR METERS IMBECILS BECAUSE YOU CAUSE CONFUSION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

I’m 5’6 but idk what that is in centimeters

YOU FUCKIN SICK FUCKS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLICITY OF SI METRIC SYSTEM WHICH IS LOGICAL COMPARED TO YOUR RETARD LOW IQ IMBECILIC AMERICANO BRITISHO TRANNY FUCKIN SYSTEM THAT HAS NO SENSE!

THERE SHOULD BE PERM BAN FOR FUCKIN USING THIS SHIT SYSTEM THAT ONLY THE WORST ABOMINATIONS IN THE WORLD USE

OOOO I AM 5' 6" TALL I AM 6" 0' BLA BLA FUCK YOU START FUCKIN USING CENTIMETERS OR METERS IMBECILS BECAUSE YOU CAUSE CONFUSION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Highest IQ thread in the .is must be stickied and being put on the must read content

u dont live in the US retard, if you use the metric system nobody will understand you and everyone will assume you're a pretentious faggot.

suck on those metric milkers more you commie bastard

OH MY FUCKIN GOD GO DIE FUCKIN DERANGED WHORE
335379B1 334E 441C A607 52402E5B14D7

Hee Ho! O HEE HO! LIKE A FUCKIN CHILD! YOU THE SAME FUCKIN FUCK UP LIKE @Broly BUT HE INSTEAD HEE HO DOES HANDJOBS

FUCK @The Grinch @INCELDOMISNOTLIFE @nice_try @Angry_runt @Fancy Alcoholic DERANGED ABOMINATIONS THAT CAME OUT OF TRANNY'S SMELLY SHITTY RECTUM. THE WERE MADE FUN OF IN SCHOOL FOR HAVING 2 MOMS AND JOINING PRIDE PARADES

u dont live in the US retard, if you use the metric system nobody will understand you and everyone will assume you're a pretentious faggot.

this metric = commie leftist trash.

Not my fault I got taken out of school. Every time someone uses cm, I have to go search up the real amount in inches and feet.

Last edited:
@Sneir why does everyone try to imitate your way of typing?

this metric = commie leftist trash.

NEXT FUCKIN IMBECILES! GO CHOKE ON YOUR INCHES AND TAKE A FEET IN YOUR ASS FUCKIN GAY ASS FUCK UPS

I HAVE TO FUCKIN KILL OFF 60% OF THIS FORUM INCLUDING MODS

This is why "Canadiancels" are retarded, their opinions don't matter, and need to be banned off the forum.

Props to the mods for banning this faggot CRY NOW STUPID!!!!!!!!

imperial system is cucked af