Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imperial system is retarded DOGSHIT that needs to be thrown out

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I have decided to use metric in all of my posts from now on. centimeters, meters, kilograms etc. No more of this feet, miles, and pounds retardation. I'm trying to adjust myself to Metric as much as possible now. I've felt like this for years but finally decided that it is NOW time to make the change.

METRIC SYSTEM MOGS ALL. IMPERIAL IS CUCKED DOGSHIT.

Fellow USAcels I suggest you do the same. It will be so much easier to learn metric now than having to google conversions all the time. Free yourself from the Imperial jew propaganda.

I tend to use both. It'll be a pain when someone uses the opposite measurements as me

I tend to use both. It'll be a pain when someone uses the opposite measurements as me
Yeah. Imperial is already burned into my brain from jew propaganda. Going metric only should be fine for me.

learn to spell OP
:feelshaha:

mogs me by 85 kilometers

Fellow USAcels I suggest you do the same. It will be so much easier to learn metric now than having to google conversions all the time. Free yourself from the Imperial jew propaganda.
Imperial is the worst possible measurement system. Converting inches to miles shouldn’t be hard but it is, whereas converting cm to km is as simple as moving a decimal LMAO.

Imperial is the worst possible measurement system. Converting inches to miles shouldn’t be hard but it is, whereas converting cm to km is as simple as moving a decimal LMAO.
Exactly. It blows my mind how the government has continued to allow the use of imperial for so long.

Tru,imperial system is gay

Also
Unknown 5

I have decided to use metric in all of my posts from now on. centimeters, meters, kilograms etc. No more of this feet, miles, and pounds retardation. I'm trying to adjust myself to Metric as much as possible now. I've felt like this for years but finally decided that it is NOW time to make the change.

as a eurocel, thank god because that other shit is retarded

I have decided to use metric in all of my posts from now on. centimeters, meters, kilograms etc.

Good. Only anglos has this problem and they should change. I started thinking in base 12 last year for similar reasons but the world might not be ready for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back