Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Equal Representation In Media Is Only A Problem For People Who Live Vacariously Through It & Other People's Achievements (The Sweet Spot Of Ignorance)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I always find it funny when I hear or see someone complaining about the lack of X race in a show or X race didn't win any of a certain award, etc, because it really shows how sad of a state humans have reached, most of us have fallen into this illusion and we don't realize that the game were playing isn't the ACTUAL GAME

Some fucker on screen being black doesn't make your life any better if you are black, and its the same for any race

I've come to realize that this delusion only affects those who exist in what I would call - "The Sweet Spot Of Ignorance"

People who are struggling in life, be it financially, socially, romantically, psychologically, etc or any combination of these multiple aspects of life (for the most part if not completely) DO NOT GIVE A FUCK IF SOMEONE OF THEIR RACE IS IN THEIR ENTERTAINMENT (escapism), for example, incels like us. When your life is shit and you think about killing yourself as a norm, you couldn't give two fucks about such a pointless inconsequential issue relative to the problems you have

People who are living amazing lives with respect to the same aspects described above ALSO DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT SHIT (though if they are famous or have a certain level of social status they have to speak and act as if they do). When your life is spent dining, partying and fucking with the best of the best, you don't have much time for "entertainment", because RATHER THAN USING ESCAPISM TO ENJOY LIFE YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL ENJOYABLE LIFE TO LIVE (people with amazing lives don't need much escapism)

The individuals who exist in "The Sweet Spot Of Ignorance" are blue pilled normies of the highest order, and they are usually low tier to mid tier normies (with respect to looks, money and status). They keep up with all the trending shows, they are "emotionally invested" in the lives of their favorite characters, they are COMPLETELY ABSORBED into the lives of imaginary characters, projecting themselves onto them and living vicariously through them, and they do the same thing with the celebrities they idolize

They are in a sweet spot in which their lives are TERRIBLE ENOUGH THAT THEY CRAVE AND BOND STRONGLY WITH THEIR VARIOUS MEDIUMS OF ESCAPISM and yet are ENJOYABLE ENOUGH THAT THEY HAVE THE TIME AND MINDSET TO EVEN CONSIDER INSIGNIFICANT ISSUES (LIKE REPRESENTATION IN MEDIA) AS IMPORTANT

These are the individuals who form the bulk of "outrage culture", if their lives were complete shit they would not care, and if their lives were amazing they also would not care, AND THEY LACK THE SELF-AWARENESS TO REALIZE THIS (because as we all know, normies don't think introspectively at all, the majority are NPC's)

TO CLARIFY WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT:
Everybody relates to characters, but in order to actually live vicariously through media or somebody else's life, you have to truly lack self awareness

There's a difference between enjoying media and relating to characters, and being so invested into a character or persona that you see any negative representation of them, or their lack of representation, as a personal offense to you

I'm pretty sure all if not most of us play a video game or two every now and then, yet were not going to feel like going on a rant or trying to cause outrage if we see they change the race of our favorite in game character (or even comic books), its more like a "meh" thing for us incels, because at the end of the day, were still sex starved losers, captain america being black or thor being a woman makes no fucking difference to me because it doesn't affect my income and it doesn't affect my sex life, or any part of my life for that matter

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE SO INVESTED IN MEDIA REPRESENTATION AND OTHER SJW ISSUES, ARE BLUE PILLED NORMIE TIER INDIVIDUALS WHO DON'T REALLY GET WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT BECAUSE THEY ARE "TRAPPED IN THE MATRIX" SO TO SPEAK, THEY'VE STOPPED SEEING THEMSELVES AS A INDIVIDUAL AND SO THEY AREN'T AS MENTALLY INVESTED IN INDIVIDUALISTIC GOALS THAT AFFECT THEM PERSONALLY, THEY ARE MENTALLY PART OF SOME KIND OF COLLECTIVE WHERE THE "AVATARS" THEY PROJECT THEIR COLLECTIVE EGOS ONTO ARE NOW WHO THEY ARE, SO THEY INVEST THEIR TIME AND ENERGY INTO PRESERVING THE "EXISTENCES" AND "STATUS" OF THESE "AVATARS"

Last edited:
I'd say this is a lot of people, including some people on here, but I don't know if it's bluepilled because life sucks for the average guy in 2020.

Welcome back.

I'd say this is a lot of people, including some people on here

Nah dude, I've never seen even one person on this site say anything about representation in media, not one, I've only been gone from the site for a few weeks, it can't have gotten that bad in such a short time lol

Very true man

Welcome back.

Thank you, and as for your signature, its funny, but the first time I saw it, I thought it read "Being white is now legal", its actually funnier like that instead of "Being white is now illegal", because it makes it seem like Trump had to make it legal to be white

I would say glad to be back, but........... yeah no JFL

Nah dude, I've never seen even one person on this site say anything about representation in media, not one, I've only been gone from the site for a few weeks, it can't have gotten that bad in such a short time lol
No I'm talking about living through and relating to characters and escaping through media.

No I'm talking about living through and relating to characters and escaping through media.

Everybody relates to characters, but in order to actually live vicariously through media or somebody else, you have to lack self awareness, and I would not say many users on this site are like that

There's a difference between enjoying media and relating to characters, and being so invested into a character or persona that you see any negative representation or them or their lack of representation as a personal offense

I'm pretty sure all if not most of us play a video game or two every now and then, yet were not going to feel like going on a rant or trying to cause outrage if we see they change the race of our favorite in game character (or even comic books), its more like a "meh" thing for us, because at the end of the day, were still sex starved losers, captain america being black or thor being a woman makes no fucking difference to me because it doesn't affect my income and it doesn't affect my sex life, or any part of my life for that matter

The only people who are so invested are blue pilled normie tier individuals who don't really get what life is about because they are "trapped in the matrix" so to speak, they've stopped seeing themselves as a individual and so they aren't as mentally invested in individualistic goals that affect them personally, they are mentally part of some kind of collective were the "avatars" they project their collective egos onto are now who they are, so they invested their time and energy into preserving the "existences" of these "avatars"

Oh ok I see what you mean now.