Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every incel needs to be like that miskrat guy

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
fuck this "genocide all incels" self-hating cucked bullshit. I want to tear every foid that hates me apart and stab every chad. FUCK this defeatist mindset, I'm not comitting suicide Im gonna make the oppresor's life more difficult. ill show them that I will never be the disposable dormat they think I am

fuck this "genocide all incels" self-hating cucked bullshit. I want to tear every foid that hates me apart and stab every chad. FUCK this defeatist mindset, I'm not comitting suicide Im gonna make the oppresor's life more difficult. ill show them that I will never be the disposable dormat they think I am
Bluepilled af.
The only way would be ER in GTA but thats not good. We are still humans and won't do things like that.

You probably won’t do shit to make anyone’s life more difficult. People like St. Calculatorcel are prodigies that were born, not made.

We are still humans and won't do things like that.
I would do that if I wasn't so low IQ and had the brain of Einstein ngl.
I would invent a global nuclear weapon that destroys all humans ngl

@MiSKiRaT thoughts?

y09lptrs8l261.jpg
A classic

He is a based sand nigger tbh but we should use eugenics

@MiSKiRaT thoughts?
FINALLY SOME HOPE IN THIS SITE FUCK ALL OVERPRIVILEGED CUMDUMPSTERS THEY LIVE ON EASY MODE WHILE I HAVE TO SUFFER FROM GENETIC DISEASES OTHERS WON IN LIFE JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN LUCKY NO AMOUNT OF HARD WORK IS TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION OTHERS HAVE TO LOOKSMAXX AND CRIPPLE THEMSELVES WITH LEG LENGTHENING SURGERY JUST TO APPEAL TO WHORES WHILE SOME FUCKCHADS WON THE GENETIC LOTTERY SLAYING VIRGIN TEENWHORES AND CUMDUMPSTERS DAY AND NIGHT FUCK ALL CUCKS FUCK ALL FEMINISTS FUCK ALL PRETTYFAGS FUCK ALL CHADWORSHIPPING CUCKOLDS FUCK ALL SELF-HATING ETHNICS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK ALL CHADTARDS AND NORMIEFAGGOTS DEATH TO NATURE

If you want to screw Chads and Stacies over don’t be a tard and do it the illegal ER way but rather instead the legal way by becoming a police officer. :feelsthink:

Oh I’m sorry Chad but it looks like you’re getting a hefty ticket for speeding this time. :feelshehe: :chad:

Sorry but we’re going to have to tow your car Stacy as you can’t be driving with a cracked windshield and a broken tail light. :feelsbaton: :foidSoy:

@MiSKiRaT is 90% my favorite cel on this site. Would be 100% if he dropped the Islam coping :feelssus:

@MiSKiRaT
@Sneir
TOP users on this SITE :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: