Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every Incel must gymmaxx

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
First. It won' get you hoes lmfao. Even most normas agree that's cope.

BUT, that' not the benefit. The benefit is utterly dominating men and women alike, sure they can be prettier then you, but can they kill you with their barehands like you can?

To ensure the incel has strength to stand his ground, he must grow muscle and take up fighting, Minecraft Jail is worth the feeling of smashing a Normie's face in for being born better then us. (In an epic street fighters 2 match)

BUT, that' not the benefit. The benefit is utterly dominating men and women alike, sure they can be prettier then you, but can they kill you with their barehands like you can?

To ensure the incel has strength to stand his ground, he must grow muscle and take up fighting, Minecraft Jail is worth the feeling of smashing a Normie's face in for being born better then us. (In an epic street fighters 2 match)
Gunmaxxing is also useful because no amount of may Thai cope is going to stop a 9mm round to the spine

It's cope unless you're fatcel tbh

558661-orgrimmar-grunt.jpg

I would rather avoid confrontation.

Gunmaxxing is also useful because no amount of may Thai cope is going to stop a 9mm round to the spine
guns are about the faggiest thing I can imagine

Knifecels laughing

A gymmaxxed manlet doesn't dominate anyone

The benefit is utterly dominating men and women alike, sure they can be prettier then you, but can they kill you with their barehands like you can?
I already feel superior to normoids. And besides:
Knifecels laughing
Just carry a knife if you really want to make sure you can dominate them for whatever reason.

Would be a waste of time. I rather try getting as fat as possible. Much more fun.

I have a more easy way to defend myself or delete anyone ( if necessary of course) :feelsaww:

You're not dominating a damn soul if you're an incel manlet, no matter how jacked and strong you are.

I'm gymmaxxed, yet I'm incredibly subhuman and no one respects me.
Ur just high inhib who hasn't learned how to raise a man and drop him into the pavement where he breaks his neck

:yes:
Yea that is what I am trying to achive.
I know It ovER for me, but i just wanna gymmaxx so that people wont dominate me and make me feel like a pussy.

gym is definitely good but I hate gym “people” id rather be alone to do workouts that’s why I’m planning to have a home gym

For now I’m exercising at home

gym is definitely good but I hate gym “people” id rather be alone to do workouts that’s why I’m planning to have a home gym

For now I’m exercising at home
Good idea, As an incel u can get made fun of and have videos taken of you just from going outside.

Exactly, the same sentiment. I say this from time to time.

But most of these homosexuals would rather be femboys or end up becoming trannies.

Ogremaxxing is good.

We go to villages, clobber the heads of Chads, and steal their women (in a video game). Just like how our ancestors ascended (in a video game).

Ok but still cope, only with roids to get a significant result it may be based

pretty based thread tbh. normies are always picking fights with us so this and gunmaxxing could be a good counter

The gym is cope and a tiresome one at that.