Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every Incel must gymmaxx

never began

never began

I am the one who mogs.
★★★
2d 20h 57m
First. It won' get you hoes lmfao. Even most normas agree that's cope.

BUT, that' not the benefit. The benefit is utterly dominating men and women alike, sure they can be prettier then you, but can they kill you with their barehands like you can?

To ensure the incel has strength to stand his ground, he must grow muscle and take up fighting, Minecraft Jail is worth the feeling of smashing a Normie's face in for being born better then us. (In an epic street fighters 2 match)

never began

never began

I am the one who mogs.
★★★
2d 20h 57m

BUT, that' not the benefit. The benefit is utterly dominating men and women alike, sure they can be prettier then you, but can they kill you with their barehands like you can?

To ensure the incel has strength to stand his ground, he must grow muscle and take up fighting, Minecraft Jail is worth the feeling of smashing a Normie's face in for being born better then us. (In an epic street fighters 2 match)
Gunmaxxing is also useful because no amount of may Thai cope is going to stop a 9mm round to the spine

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Officer
★★
9d 21h 8m

It's cope unless you're fatcel tbh

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
209d 12h 43m
558661-orgrimmar-grunt.jpg

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Wizard
★★★★★
12d 10h 48m
AmnesiaHazecel

AmnesiaHazecel

Teen love defeatist
★★★
62d 18h 41m
I would rather avoid confrontation.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★
24d 12h 3m
Gunmaxxing is also useful because no amount of may Thai cope is going to stop a 9mm round to the spine
guns are about the faggiest thing I can imagine

righteouscel

righteouscel

They really just want all of us dead
★★★★
23d 47m

Knifecels laughing

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
88d 23h 49m
A gymmaxxed manlet doesn't dominate anyone

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
154d 11h 41m
no gym 4 ur face

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

daring to be stupid
★★★
11d 20h 44m
The benefit is utterly dominating men and women alike, sure they can be prettier then you, but can they kill you with their barehands like you can?
I already feel superior to normoids. And besides:
Knifecels laughing
Just carry a knife if you really want to make sure you can dominate them for whatever reason.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Eat NEET Sleep
★★★★
74d 13h 6m
You're not dominating a damn soul if you're an incel manlet, no matter how jacked and strong you are.

I'm gymmaxxed, yet I'm incredibly subhuman and no one respects me.

Deinogalerix

Deinogalerix

Egghead
★★★★
14d 13h 38m
Would be a waste of time. I rather try getting as fat as possible. Much more fun.

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★★★
38d 23h 36m
Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
33d 8h 48m
I have a more easy way to defend myself or delete anyone ( if necessary of course) :feelsaww:

never began

never began

I am the one who mogs.
★★★
2d 20h 57m
You're not dominating a damn soul if you're an incel manlet, no matter how jacked and strong you are.

I'm gymmaxxed, yet I'm incredibly subhuman and no one respects me.
Ur just high inhib who hasn't learned how to raise a man and drop him into the pavement where he breaks his neck

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
★★★★
6d 14h 6m
:yes:
Yea that is what I am trying to achive.
I know It ovER for me, but i just wanna gymmaxx so that people wont dominate me and make me feel like a pussy.

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
★★★
39d 12h 32m
gym is definitely good but I hate gym “people” id rather be alone to do workouts that’s why I’m planning to have a home gym

For now I’m exercising at home

never began

never began

I am the one who mogs.
★★★
2d 20h 57m
gym is definitely good but I hate gym “people” id rather be alone to do workouts that’s why I’m planning to have a home gym

For now I’m exercising at home
Good idea, As an incel u can get made fun of and have videos taken of you just from going outside.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★
17d 18h 35m
Exactly, the same sentiment. I say this from time to time.

But most of these homosexuals would rather be femboys or end up becoming trannies.

Ogremaxxing is good.

We go to villages, clobber the heads of Chads, and steal their women (in a video game). Just like how our ancestors ascended (in a video game).

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8