Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every hole is beautiful

Funny part is they ignored the rest of the forum mocking this dude for being volcel.
Love how they pick and choose things when it suits them.
Meanwhile, they have yet to provide any scientific evidence against all the scientific evidence we keep posting about the blackpill.
This.

And yes, for a curryfoid she's decent, I would be happy with her, she's roughly my looksmatch.

Funny part is they ignored the rest of the forum mocking this dude for being volcel.
Meanwhile, they have yet to provide any scientific evidence against all the scientific evidence we keep posting about the blackpill.
Exactly, the thread was deleted and fakecel got banned

as u said hes a normie lol

over if u think that a curry who has rejected marriage proposals + tinder matches who are his looksmatch (confirmed by users who have seen his face) is a truecel
we are in dangerous zone, my nakama, we can come straight way to doubting the Blackpill

she looks just fine for me, op is definitely a fakecel.

now since he's banned I think there's no problem saying it but I exchanged pms with op once and he even said he had girls wanting to have sex with him but he only wanted a virgin or something. Ofc I didn't say anything to anyone cuz I'm not a bitch but yeah makes you wonder

I guess volcels.co strikes again @Grothendieck

I would totally date her. I'm a 3/10 myself so I'd gladly take another 3/10.

Lol look at who posted it on IT, 'the_moonshine'.

Wasn't that @Sparrow's Song? The cuck who turned out to be an IT fag after amassing thousands of posts here?

Her looks match is in a call center wageslaving right now boyo:feelskek:

Her looksmatch is a currycel, likely floating through the Ganges right now. :feelskek:
Laugh 5
External contentduckduckgocom
Lol paulie

Easy to point to one or two fakecels and paint everyone with the same brush

By "darks skinned" does she wants curries?

I personally think she looks fine. Not above a 5/10. But i would still fuck her.

Way too many volcels on this forum. But humans are garbage so its not a surprise honestly.
Your profile picture checks out, you must be attracted to apes

Ofc I didn't say anything to anyone cuz I'm not a bitch but yeah makes you wonder
You should have sent the screenshot of that message to the mods. Report every Fakecel scum.

I personally think she looks fine. Not above a 5/10. But i would still fuck her.

Way too many volcels on this forum. But humans are garbage so its not a surprise honestly.

Shes nowhere close to a 5. Id rate her a 2/10.

Oh okay, cool.

By human standards i meant. By ape standards, shed be a 5.
This. I wouldn't push her out of bed, but she isn't even close to being average - my estimate: 2/10 or 3/10. When an incel says that a foid is ugly it's an observation that is (most of the time) accurate, but that doesn't mean that he would refuse to date her. You can point out flaws in the looks of others without throwing them away as a dating option, but according to r/Cucktears you are a volcel if you even have the slightest preference or don't kiss their ass all the time.

Forget cucktears. There are morons here who rate her a 5 and call me volcel for not wanting to fuck her. Seriously, half of the idiots here need to fuck off to IT.

Her looksmatch (@DirtyCurryCell ) is coping, thinking his high social status and accent sets him apart from her lol.

Last edited:
Whatever. cucks like you are responsible for foids like this one feeling empowered. Shes a 2/10 and iam a 4/10.
Bruh

She is not a 2

You think your looksmatch is Chadriguez's 6/10 living fleshlight . You're not that good looking bro
By ape standards
Bruh,

Your race of people are street shitters.. you may as well be apes.

Bruh

She is not a 2

You think your looksmatch is Chadriguez's 6/10 living fleshlight . You're not that good looking bro

I said iam a 4/10 . I never claimed to be good looking. Shes close to a 2/10. Either ways, iam allowed to find some foids unattractive. Doesnt make me a volcel.

Btw, i feel bad for USAcels. Theyve been so starved of fit foids than any ugly foid who isnt fat is an automatic 4/10.

Forget cucktears. There are morons here who rate her a 5 and call me volcel for not wanting to fuck her. Seriously, half of the idiots here need to fuck off to IT.
You do understand that males have differen't preferences and tastes right? The whole. "I rate her as this and anyone who doesn't is a retarded normie cuck" is low iq and terrible bait. No one cares if you would sleep with her or if you mog her.

You do understand that males have differen't preferences and tastes right? The whole. "I rate her as this and anyone who doesn'st is a retarded normie cuck" is low iq and terrible bait. No one cares if you would sleep with her or if you mog her.

Youre a retard if you think looks are subjective. The general agreement here is that you need to be happy to settle for a close to looksmatch foid.

Stupid IT Shit strikes again, she'll fuck anyhow that doesn't mean anything to incels, the blackpill works in every sphere of life, even if some desperate currycel breeds with her the currycel they'll beget will be an excellent rope material

Coming from you, i honestly do not care

The very point of rating someone goes against the idea of subjective perception. Otherwise ratings wouldnt really matter, would they?

The very point of rating someone goes against the idea of subjective perception. Otherwise ratings wouldnt really matter, would they?
There are people here rating her higher than others. There are also people here who think she looks fine.

If looks were not subjective, then everyone would think she's ugly, including me. Therefore by using common sense we can deduce that looks indeed are subjective, at least in males.

There are people here rating her higher than others. There are also people here who think she looks fine.

If looks were not subjective, then everyone would think she's ugly, including me. Therefore by using common sense we can deduce that looks indeed are subjective, at least in males.

Looks arent subjective, thats one of the primary tenets of the blackpill. Looks are pretty objective. That being said, whether youd fuck her or not is another thing.

You sound like you would, i wouldnt touch her with a 100 foot pole.

Last edited:
I said iam a 4/10 . I never claimed to be good looking. Shes close to a 2/10. Either ways, iam allowed to find some foids unattractive. Doesnt make me a volcel.

Btw, i feel bad for USAcels. Theyve been so starved of fit foids than any ugly foid who isnt fat is an automatic 4/10.

She is also a 4/10

I cant believe you're having a mental breakdown over this. It's like you forgot who you are and where you come from.

She is also a 4/10

I cant believe you're having a mental breakdown over this. It's like you forgot who you are and where you come from.

Its fine if cucks like you want to eat shit. Id rather stay an incel.
Bruh,

Your race of people are street shitters.. you may as well be apes.

Why dont you get with an obese 300 lb whale then? Your race of people are fat fucks.

Last edited:
Its fine if cucks like you want to eat shit. Id rather stay an incel.

Why dont you get with an obese 300 lb whale then? Your race of people are fat fucks.

Bruh

You are literal shit :feelskek: who do you think you are :lul::lul::lul: you're a poor currycel confusing yourself with a Chadriguez.

Im not white Retard :feelsmage:

her body is good her face is not a stacy.
Every girl is a stacy for me, even disabled ones.

When you look worse than gollum, you tend to not have much judgements towards others.

I wouldn't. I'd rather give a currycel a chance.

This.

And yes, for a curryfoid she's decent, I would be happy with her, she's roughly my looksmatch.
wow, the average curry female is pretty ugly then.

Exactly, the thread was deleted and fakecel got banned
good
Joker Arthur Fleck GIF - Joker ArthurFleck Arthur - Discover & Share GIFs

Therefore looks are subjective. Thanks for proving my point. Have a nice day human

View attachment 357844
cope, incels are just desperate (like most males). Females are still chad only.

She looks like shit
Volcel if you wouldn't though

she is disgusting, and yea I want a 9/10 stacy how could you tell?