Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every guy I walk passed looks so soulless

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
every man I walk past on my way to commute to my shitty job looks depressed as shit probably still trying to pick up chicks and have sex and paying for tinder gold or whatever the fuck its called
its so sad and I dont know when men are going to wake up

Solutio

True, everyone is broken. some weeks ago some dude threw himself infront of the train when I was omw to work

True, everyone is broken. some weeks ago some dude threw himself infront of the train when I was omw to work
fucking shit this happens all the time where I live and never get home on time JFL

Do you live in a big city?

What do the foids look like in comparison?
It’s over for gallons and gallons of men :feelsrope:

Do you live in a big city?

What do the foids look like in comparison?

It’s over for gallons and gallons of men :feelsrope:
foids are very happy in comparison and work together while men just fend for themselves its a weird dynamic

foids are very happy in comparison and work together while men just fend for themselves its a weird dynamic
I wonder why that is, besides the foids being happy part ofc

I wonder why that is, besides the foids being happy part ofc
well men are simps obviously and dont care for each other thanks to feminism ruining everything and over-inflating the price of pussy
there is a sisterhood just nop bortherhood

I envy that dude. He did what is between me and not existing at all.

they're NPCs, ofc they're dead on the inside

well men are simps obviously and dont care for each other thanks to feminism ruining everything and over-inflating the price of pussy
there is a sisterhood just nop bortherhood
You’re right. Foids are unified by and propped up by feminism. Meanwhile many, many men are rotting by their lonesome. Tbh I thought there was an unspoken brotherhood between men but I was wrong. Ngl it must be fun living the life of a foid (besides the sexual shit because that’s gay)

The good times (bon temps) were only TEMPORARY!

now it's back to drudgery and hard scrabble to survive.

Just be glad it's not your head on the pile...
Inkelavi

If I’m ever looking normal I’m seething inside and want to sink axes into skulls.

Well yeah, who's happy as a wageslave male in the 21st century ?

Well yeah, who's happy as a wageslave male in the 21st century ?
Saving what little money we have is one of the biggest weapons of the world, especially now.

Last edited:
every man I walk past on my way to commute to my shitty job looks depressed as shit probably still trying to pick up chicks and have sex and paying for tinder gold or whatever the fuck its called
They won't. Humans seem to have a fatal flaw of always adapting to ever-worsening conditions. They just adapt, rather than revolt. It's why the elite pigs can do whatever they want and get away with it.

fucking shit this happens all the time where I live and never get home on time JFL
Happened to me "only" one time when I was in the train but the trains had a delay because of "human damage" at least 5 times in the recent years. Of course alwqys whwn returning.

Tbh if I would sui like this I'd do it on a friday evening

If only there was a way to channel that despair and rage to benefit low value men.

This Is a twisted world where people mostly pretend to be happy for social status... truly depressing