Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every girl now a days is a "gamer girl", a "coffee addict", has "depression", tehe

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Let me just post pictures of my Stacylite face all over instagram because I'm sooooooooooooooooo depressed and ugly!!!!

I fucking hate women so much. These bitches need to get their eyeballs gouged out and skull fucked repeatedly.

Even .01/10 women get more validation than us incels

They want to be unique and special and fail miserably at it

I'm like, so nerdy lol!!

EEEEW, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!!

kkt6 said:
I'm like, so nerdy lol!!

EEEEW, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!!

Oh my god I love fighting games too. I'm so different hehe!!

"Coffee addict" having a shitton of milk, foam, sugar, and flavoring isn't coffee. My brother used to work at a coffeeshop, and this one stacy would order a small iced caramel latte, with 8 pumps of caramel. after the espresso you couldn't even put milk in.

women are destroying gaming. it's why I never go on twitch or play games like lol or overwatch, cucks swarm women and they flash their tits. then you have girls who claim to be "real gamers" where they just try to act really edgy and over the top to try to feel special.

women make themselves depressed. women get depression from their appearance. eating disorders are primarily a female disorder, because they are so obsessed with their appearances and getting chad. women LOVE attention, and live off it. ive never seen guys camwhore and act in the way women do.

Autiscel said:
"Coffee addict" having a shitton of milk, foam, sugar, and flavoring isn't coffee. My brother used to work at a coffeeshop, and this one stacy would order a small iced caramel latte, with 8 pumps of caramel. after the espresso you couldn't even put milk in.

women are destroying gaming. it's why I never go on twitch or play games like lol or overwatch, cucks swarm women and they flash their tits. then you have girls who claim to be "real gamers" where they just try to act really edgy and over the top to try to feel special.

women make themselves depressed. women get depression from their appearance. eating disorders are primarily a female disorder, because they are so obsessed with their appearances and getting chad. women LOVE attention, and live off it. ive never seen guys camwhore and act in the way women do.

Gaming is cucked. As incels we need to entirely stop injecting money into gaming and gaming companies.

The only thing we could potentially do is program our own games purely as a hobby and give them away for free.

gstvtrp said:
Gaming is cucked. As incels we need to entirely stop injecting money into gaming and gaming companies.

The only thing we could potentially do is program our own games purely as a hobby and give them away for free.

Money is one of the big roastie magnets.  Sure, male attention, but once money got involved with twitch and youtube, thats when titty streamers really came about.