Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every female IncelTears user needs to be shot.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, every female IncelTear user deserves to be shot.

How can you be so privileged and then sit there and tell struggling men that they deserve their suffering while also being a sexually active degenerate? It’s like travelling to Arica as a first world country person and then saying ‘You deserve your hunger to a starved African’.

There a few exceptions such as that tranny girl who isn’t even 18 yet I think, I mean, she isn’t a whore at least but she definitely shouldn’t be part of IncelTears as she is gonna grow up to be a feminist if she isn’t one already which is a bad road to go down.

I’m being verbal here, not violent yet CuckTears will be like ‘See? Incels are all violent. They prove our points!’

Last edited:
Yikes sweetheart, who hurt you?

IT, include me in the post

They're not entitled to not be shot.

mega tera tera tera based

most of the "females" on inceltears have a penis or have cut off their penis

IT users are self centered stuck up evil subhuman trannies that I wouldn’t even consider human at this point, so killing them is just disposing of trash.
Some of them also have this ‘I have sex and you don’t attitude’ and a lot of them women come off as sociopaths so I wouldn’t doubt a lot of them would travel to Africa if given the chance just to say ‘You don’t deserve food’.

Fuark, too late to get into the IT screenshot.

How can you be so privileged and then sit there and tell struggling men that they deserve their suffering while also being a sexually active degenerate? It’s like travelling to Arica as a first world country person and then saying ‘You deserve your hunger to a starved African’.

There a few exceptions such as that tranny girl who isn’t even 18 yet I think, I mean, she isn’t a whore at least but she definitely shouldn’t be part of IncelTears as she is gonna grow up to be a feminist if she isn’t one already which is a bad road to go down.

I’m being verbal here, not violent yet CuckTears will be like ‘See? Incels are all violent. They prove our points!’
Didnt read but I agree

And wait until these bitches attempt to instill a social credit score.

They are, however, entitled to death by crucification
I would say firing squad but that's for people with honor

IT users are self centered stuck up evil subhuman trannies that I wouldn’t even consider human at this point, so killing them is just disposing of trash.
:yes: