Serious Every female IncelTears user needs to be shot.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 10h 37m
Like the topic title says, every female IncelTear user deserves to be shot.

How can you be so privileged and then sit there and tell struggling men that they deserve their suffering while also being a sexually active degenerate? It’s like travelling to Arica as a first world country person and then saying ‘You deserve your hunger to a starved African’.

There a few exceptions such as that tranny girl who isn’t even 18 yet I think, I mean, she isn’t a whore at least but she definitely shouldn’t be part of IncelTears as she is gonna grow up to be a feminist if she isn’t one already which is a bad road to go down.

I’m being verbal here, not violent yet CuckTears will be like ‘See? Incels are all violent. They prove our points!’

Last edited:
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
147d 2h 18m
Yikes sweetheart, who hurt you?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
108d 4h 14m
IT, include me in the post

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
299d 59m
They're not entitled to not be shot.

Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
2d 11h 20m
mega tera tera tera based

Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★
12d 7h 5m
IT users are self centered stuck up evil subhuman trannies that I wouldn’t even consider human at this point, so killing them is just disposing of trash.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Major
29d 3h 15m
most of the "females" on inceltears have a penis or have cut off their penis

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 10h 37m
IT users are self centered stuck up evil subhuman trannies that I wouldn’t even consider human at this point, so killing them is just disposing of trash.
Some of them also have this ‘I have sex and you don’t attitude’ and a lot of them women come off as sociopaths so I wouldn’t doubt a lot of them would travel to Africa if given the chance just to say ‘You don’t deserve food’.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Misogynistic bone structure and features
★★★★★
45d 3h 34m
Fuark, too late to get into the IT screenshot.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
100d 6h 33m

How can you be so privileged and then sit there and tell struggling men that they deserve their suffering while also being a sexually active degenerate? It’s like travelling to Arica as a first world country person and then saying ‘You deserve your hunger to a starved African’.

There a few exceptions such as that tranny girl who isn’t even 18 yet I think, I mean, she isn’t a whore at least but she definitely shouldn’t be part of IncelTears as she is gonna grow up to be a feminist if she isn’t one already which is a bad road to go down.

I’m being verbal here, not violent yet CuckTears will be like ‘See? Incels are all violent. They prove our points!’
Didnt read but I agree

Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★
12d 7h 5m
Some of them also have this ‘I have sex and you don’t attitude’ and a lot of them women come off as sociopaths so I wouldn’t doubt a lot of them would travel to Africa if given the chance just to say ‘You don’t deserve food’.
Exactly, when ever someone on here makes a post talking about their own personal problems and experiences like for example “I was made fun of by foids at school today for how I dress” then the foids on IT will screenshot it and make it all about themselves and say “Well you should’ve dressed better then because I always dressed good to school and never got made fun of inkwell :soy:
They are all soulless creatures.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

rest, and obtain perpetual light
★★
14d 13h 33m
>Tranny >Female, you can only have one. But yeah every female cuck tears member deserves to be beaten and raped brutally. then after they're dead raped again.

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
★★★★
8d 17h 21m

And wait until these bitches attempt to instill a social credit score.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
50d 12h 4m
They are, however, entitled to death by crucification
I would say firing squad but that's for people with honor

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
:yes: