Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every ethnic girl desires a white man.

I'm friends with a 5'6 black guy who is smashing multiple beautiful college age white girls via tinder, while I repulse all women, white or not.

Stop the fucking race baiting.

Exceptions exist, remember this fellow incels

Interestingone

I'm Russian. Slavs are not considered white anyway. Even if they do, would an ethnic femoid choose 5,6 white "man" with wrist size about 6.4 and non-existent jawline over some good-looking ethnic guy? I highly doubt so.
Damn, Ruskycels just keep coming. Slavs are truly the curries of the Europe.

Damn, Ruskycels just keep coming. Slavs are truly the curries of the Europe.
Lol, i'm not coping about being russian. My heigh and childish frame is what prevents me from getting laid, not nationality.

I'm friends with a 5'6 black guy who is smashing multiple beautiful college age white girls via tinder, while I repulse all women, white or not.

Just take a shower, bro

Lol, i'm not coping about being russian. My heigh and childish frame is what prevents me from getting laid, not nationality.
Yeah sure. Just seems like in incel communities (and particularly in here) there is a disproportionate amount of Russkycels/Slavcels. And the Russian population overall is consistently declining.

Yeah sure. Just seems like in incel communities (and particularly in here) there is a disproportionate amount of Russkycels/Slavcels. And the Russian population overall is consistently declining.
I know only one russian here, beside myself. @Weed
And as to russians, there would be even more of them. Our women is just miserable mixture of asian patriarchy and western feminism.
When you go eat something with her, you pay for her "because you're a man and you have to do" - patriarchy trait.
When it comes to cheating on you, then "she is free human being and can fuck with anyone as she pleases" - feminism trait.
They just use both of these "dogmas" to cuck russian guys everytime.

Political instability is a direct cause of US' foreign policy, you moron. JFL at being this low IQ.
You are extremely low IQ if you can't see that if you only depend on what the US foreign policy is and can't fight back maybe it is because the US has superior people and your countries only have low IQ people like you who take the beating and can only shout 'Allah Akbar' as retaliation KEK.
You're retarded if you think I'm a commie, communists are bad but at least they are not as bad as capitalists.
Not as bad as capitalists? KEK you DO believe that communism is superior to capitalism, don't you? What a low IQ retard you are.

You are extremely low IQ if you can't see that if you only depend on what the US foreign policy is and can't fight back maybe it is because the US has superior people and your countries only have low IQ people like you who take the beating and can only shout 'Allah Akbar' as retaliation KEK.

Not as bad as capitalists? KEK you DO believe that communism is superior to capitalism, don't you? What a low IQ retard you are.

Communism > capitalism; but both are western systems and therefore cancer. Just lol at your projection; you think feminism is bad but you also support capitalism. :lul::lul::lul:

I think it has to do with slavic women having even higher standards than western women(having muscles is even more important than being beautiful there) and 70-80% of the men there are pure straight white chads(unlike in the west where there are many betas, ethnics and gays). Also we tend to have more autism for some reason.

Call me a volcel or whatever, but I'd never date someone outside of my nationality. (I don't really have a choice anyway so it doesn't matter)
Why? Because it sucks. You can't really connect emotionally with such a person, you will never understand each other on the deepest level and most girls who date outside of their nationality are just sluts who want "dat white/black/ethnic cock".

I think it has to do with slavic women having even higher standards than western women
Maybe this map will shed some light to the state of things...

Just notice the 91% Turkish women who consider themselves beautiful! When you see Turkish immigrants in Western Europe, most of them are Anatolyan Hillbillies, women often with headscarfs and entering arranged marriages, with men selected by their families. Even those girls and women who look like Europeans, in their way to dress, must enter arranged marriages as virgins, or at least accept a high level of parental control over their mating choice. Also, male descendants of Turkish immigrants often choose to import wives from rural Turkey, who have been kept stupid and are not "spoiled" by Western countries. It's no wonder that support for president Erdogan's referendum, for an autocratic presidency, had much more support among Turkish immigrants in Europe than in Turkey itself.

I know some here will admire this... but it's really not a good way for most incels to get a woman this way. If you don't have a family backing you, with connections and influence, you will remain incel, not even an unrealistically small chance to get a woman out of consensual choice.

larp

i don't count as white since im georgian

im like a lightskinned ethnic

but yes JBW is very legit fuck these volcels here

That's all online dating, which is dating for the dredges of society. I mean, a truly attractive stacey or a truly attractive ethnic tyrone is not gonna use that shit. I mean all the women that use tinder are either fat or bots. The real attractive girls we look for go to the clubs, where they desire the ethnic men. Using online dating is not indicative of the actual population that is worth fucking
There's definitely some selection bias. Ethnics have their own dating sites, while whites don't. Ethnics who use those sites are more likely to be white-worshippers. I still don't deny that whites have it easier than ethnics, but I think those results are more extreme than reality.

They have both said that they only want white girls. Volcels, plain and simple.
Wow. On the level of ethnic foids.

I don't understand how this is even possible. If you have proof that he's actually smashing then what the fuck is he doing that makes him stand out from the other guys on tinder who never receive any messages?

Communism > capitalism; but both are western systems and therefore cancer. Just lol at your projection; you think feminism is bad but you also support capitalism. :lul::lul::lul:
Communism > capitalism?
KEKEKEKEKEK I always knew your IQ wasn't very high but this is <50 IQ level. Venezuela and Cuba say hi. Oh and North Korea has some greetings to do too. But yeah they all failed coz of bad murica eh? Stupido

Communism > capitalism?
KEKEKEKEKEK I always knew your IQ wasn't very high but this is <50 IQ level. Venezuela and Cuba say hi. Oh and North Korea has some greetings to do too. But yeah they all failed coz of bad murica eh? Stupido
my iq hurts

They are "shitholes" because of the US' foreign policy
Gigacope. It is one of the reasons, for some of the countries.

MENA is fucked due to the low IQ of their population. If a population has low IQ, it will cause thousands of small societal and cultural drawbacks. Take the United Arab Emirates for example, they are good pals with the US, and American foreign policy benefits them, so no argument there. Without oil, the UAE would have been nothing. Because their average IQ is only 83. That means, the lucky Arabs have an IQ of 98, while some others have 68. << That's literally retarded. This is why they import smarter people to work in fields that require any sort of skill, even the extraction of their own oil.

Iq by country

JBW is the most ludicrous, idiotic, delusional theory on this site.

Communism > capitalism?
Cope. Capitalism is cancerous but communism is better in comparison. You're retarded if you don't agree.

MENA is fucked due to the low IQ of their population. If a population has low IQ, it will cause thousands of small societal and cultural drawbacks. Take the United Arab Emirates for example, they are good pals with the US, and American foreign policy benefits them, so no argument there. Without oil, the UAE would have been nothing. Because their average IQ is only 83. That means, the lucky Arabs have an IQ of 98, while some others have 68. << That's literally retarded. This is why they import smarter people to work in fields that require any sort of skill, even the extraction of their own oil.

View attachment 14833
Cope. You're a self - hating deathnik too that's why you're cucked. US' foreign policy is to blame, accept it.

RyugzCG.png

Female lies and hypocrisy is honestly what pisses me off the most. If we would at least live in a society in which we're told the TRUTH about the dark nature of women, in which young men were at least raised knowing that women are hypergamous, masochistic bitches who want to be enslaved by dominant high-status Chads... or at least, if women are too stupid to realize how hypocritical they are, in a society in which we don't take women serious because they are so stupid that they don't even realize how they are all carbon copies of each other, all sexually submissive and socially hypergamous, etc. But NO, we have to endure the dark nature of women AND lie about it AND pretend that female opinions matter.

Cope. Capitalism is cancerous but communism is better in comparison. You're retarded if you don't agree.

Cope. You're a self - hating deathnik too that's why you're cucked. US' foreign policy is to blame, accept it.
You're an idiot. What part of Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea and the USSR proving the unviability of communism is it that your pea-sized brain can't grasp? And even if your idiotic obsession with US foreign policy was the actual reason, it still proves those systems are objectively inferior if they can't defend themselves against it. But I don't expect an untermensch like you to finally understand. I expect more lalala communism is better teehee from you kek.

View attachment 14833
User @RREEEEE is proof of that. His IQ can't even reach 68, more like 20.

You're an idiot. What part of Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea and the USSR proving the unviability of communism is it that your pea-sized brain can't grasp? And even if your idiotic obsession with US foreign policy was the actual reason, it still proves those systems are objectively inferior if they can't defend themselves against it. But I don't expect an untermensch like you to finally understand. I expect more lalala communism is better teehee from you kek.

User @RREEEEE is proof of that. His IQ can't even reach 68, more like 20.

You are by far one of the biggest idiots on this website since you have no idea about what went on in those countries. No surprise a fellow big idiot like @13k is on your side. It's always the self-hating deathniks, JFL.

You are by far one of the biggest idiots on this website since you have no idea about what went on in those countries. No surprise a fellow big idiot like @13k is on your side. It's always the self-hating deathniks, JFL.
What went on in those countries is communism, an unviable economic system that kills all personal incentive to create goods and services. Learn something or GTFO, tard.

What went on in those countries is communism, an unviable economic system that kills all personal incentive to create goods and services. Learn something or GTFO, tard.
LMFAO at your strong ignorance. No wonder you are a capitalist-loving low IQcel. :lul:

cope. In Inner London everyone wants Tyrone

You dodged the question. I'm done with you.
Because your biased mind has a skewed perspective of success. Your tiny brain cannot comprehend that it will lead to more low IQ arguments coming from you. JFL at capitalist cucks.

Holy shit, I'm also 5'6 and Russian. I'm a child of immigrants living in the U.S. I thank the fucking lord I didn't grow up in Brighton,Brooklyn where all the Russian chads are, people lose their virginity at like 13 there.

Because your biased mind has a skewed perspective of success. Your tiny brain cannot comprehend that it will lead to more low IQ arguments coming from you. JFL at capitalist cucks.
JFL at commie scum. And stop pretending your IQ is higher than mine. You sound like you dropped out of HS or your only education came from an Afghan madrasah or something so it makes you sound a bit dumb.

JFL at commie scum. And stop pretending your IQ is higher than mine. You sound like you dropped out of HS or your only education came from an Afghan madrasah or something so it makes you sound a bit dumb.
Jfl at capitalistcels. I'm a European curry FYI, I wish I went to a madrassa instead of being taught in a Catholic high school where they teach us boring history stuff about French, British and other European cucks.

Jfl at capitalistcels. I'm a European curry FYI, I wish I went to a madrassa instead of being taught in a Catholic high school where they teach us boring history stuff about French, British and other European cucks.
Yeah so you can recite dumb quran verses while bouncing your head back and forward all day long. It's more compatible with your primitive brain. Kek

Yeah so you can recite dumb quran verses while bouncing your head back and forward all day long. It's more compatible with your primitive brain. Kek
Keep coping capitalistcel. Maybe you can buy your way out of inceldom. :lul:

Settling for a roastie who will love your money? I knew you were a bluepilled cuck.
That's not blue pilled, retard. Blue pill is if you even believe there is such a thing as "love" in the first place but yeah you also believe there's a magical man in the sky so can't blame you kek