Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every ethnic girl desires a white man.

That's not blue pilled, retard. Blue pill is if you even believe there is such a thing as "love" in the first place but yeah you also believe there's a magical man in the sky so can't blame you kek
You are cucked to the max and you don't even know it. :lul:

You are cucked to the max and you don't even know it. :lul:
Sex > no sex, so believe what you want, idiotic collectivist. You don't even understand the meaning of the word cuck and just throw that around as insult.

Sex > no sex, so believe what you want, idiotic collectivist. You don't even understand the meaning of the word cuck and just throw that around as insult.
If you don't understand why you're the cuck in that scenario then you're even more low IQ than I thought. :lul:

If you don't understand why you're the cuck in that scenario then you're even more low IQ than I thought. :lul:
You are the cuck if you believe that love exists.

Just lol at you denying biological science. :lul: Can't get more low IQ than that.
Can't get lower IQ than dodging the fact you believe in "love" with a completely irrelevant post about me allegedly denying biological science. But yeah I forgot you're Muslim. Red herrings are typical for you people.

The white LARPers on here will continue to deny this
Also, a minor SJW rant about the whole royal wedding thing. A whole bunch of people on twitter were prattling on about how this marriage does nothing for diversity since Markle is mixed and a light-skin black. Wanted to shoot myself at the stupidity on display.

Meh white girls mog ethnic girls anyway, fuck those self hating whores.
Yea, ugly curry bitches will be more than happy to fuck some beta white dude though.

Can't get lower IQ than dodging the fact you believe in "love" with a completely irrelevant post about me allegedly denying biological science. But yeah I forgot you're Muslim. Red herrings are typical for you people.
:lul: Whitey can't deal with the fact he's a low IQ capitalist subhuman. Just lol at you.

:lul: Whitey can't deal with the fact he's a low IQ capitalist subhuman. Just lol at you.
Capitalism = propserity
JFL at this subhuman shitskin who believes he IQmogs me but believes in a 1400+ year old fairy tale named islam. Oh and a muslim curry is by definition a cuck since the moghuls spread islam in india to hindus by the word. You are massive bastards kek. Now I block you because I'm fed up with your trolling me thread after thread.

Capitalism = propserity
JFL at this subhuman shitskin who believes he IQmogs me but believes in a 1400+ year old fairy tale named islam. Oh and a muslim curry is by definition a cuck since the moghuls spread islam in india to hindus by the word. You are massive bastards kek. Now I block you because I'm fed up with your trolling me thread after thread.
Prosperity*, lmfao at your low IQ. :lul: If you're fed up with me, how about you stop responding to my posts, you low IQcel? :lul: