Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Every day you select the boats for human verification, the soy DDoS attacker looses money

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Any soy organisation or agency or private soy could have hired some Russians for a DDoS attack, but it costs the attacker 50 bucks a day. After all, you need thousands of computers.

I am happy to select some boats to keep accessing this forum, while the soy attacker looses money every day:feelsjuice:

DDoS crap works fine against companies that really care about "impression" and shit, but I don't think it seriously harms all those neetmaxxers on here to having to select boats from time to time:lul:

keep selecting the boats goy

Mogs me, I had to select busses. The incels of transportation vehicles

Mogs me, I had to select busses. The incels of transportation vehicles
you have a point tbh. i love bikes, trains, cars, ships, even spaceships, gondolas, funiculars, metros…

but bussed combine the worst qualities out of all of them.

at least in those electric ones we have you can charge ur phone

At least it's not like that clock captcha in which you have to select the exact hours and minutes

I failed a thousand times before learning how to do it :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

At least it's not like that clock captcha in which you have to select the exact hours and minutes

I failed a thousand times before learning how to do it :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
and there are those weird, intentionally illegible letters and numbers sometimes in other sites