Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every day I feel more and more angry

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
I swear every day I find myself even more angry at this fucked up retarded planet, everywhere I go it’s just retards saying retarded shit, online irl wherever the fuck I go. It feels like this is one of the only sane places left tbh

i’m sorry.

i’m sorry.
No need to apologize
sadly i can relate
Tbh most of my rage is just directed at how ridiculous everything is, how looters and trannies run amok and get praised for it and how normal people get chastised for simply doing nothing. The problem is that all of this shit is a generalized societal problem so I have no real output for my rage

Last edited:
the planet is retarded

I care less by the day.

Yes it slowly builds up over the years of countless torment and rejection

Yes it slowly builds up over the years of countless torment and rejection
What can you do mate
20200701 212207

i used to think it would get easier to cope as i got older, that i would be able to "accept it and just move on", like so many have told me but the truth has been that its just gotten worse slowly over the last years.

anger is so potent of a fuel

I swear every day I find myself even more angry at this fucked up retarded planet, everywhere I go it’s just retards saying retarded shit, online irl wherever the fuck I go. It feels like this is one of the only sane places left tbh
My condolences GrAYcel

I am the opposite where I just feel more defeated and apathetic with every day

anger is the only thingf you have. never let go off it.,

Let the anger seethe through your veins.

I asked the internet "why does everything suck?"

The answer was, "jews."

time to start throwing people into the TV world tbh

I’m very sorry you feel this way. I wish there was some way I could help, something I could do to ease your pain. However I am but a fellow lonely virgin and so I can do naught but offer my condolences

Ngl
I’m very sorry you feel this way. I wish there was some way I could help, something I could do to ease your pain. However I am but a fellow lonely virgin and so I can do naught but offer my condolences
It’s alright man. We’re all in this together I guess

I get that way sometimes, especially when i see foids with dickhead chads i could punt over the street. My copes help cool me down

sadly i can relate
LDAR is the best medicine tbh
Agreed.
i used to think it would get easier to cope as i got older, that i would be able to "accept it and just move on", like so many have told me but the truth has been that its just gotten worse slowly over the last years.
Yeah, because we aren't progressing in one direction while many others are.
What did you mean by this?
I get that way sometimes, especially when i see foids with dickhead chads i could punt over the street. My copes help cool me down
They just have better personality bro :soy:

You will never go ER so just cuckmaxx

i wake with more despair everyday

I strongly agree with you tbh