Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every bachelor on The bachelor has been a chad.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,793
Online
0m
the-bachelors.jpg

The bachelor is a show where one single guy has to chose from about 20 women, to find his love. Litteraly chad the tv show.
 
D

Deleted member 1313

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
288
Online
2d 19h 35m
And just like real life Chad has to choose between which cum rag to bang each night. Females love this fucking show. You can’t make this up.
 
thetruecelibate

thetruecelibate

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
785
Online
13h 35m
Another reality that proves females have too high standards.
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
All the women chosen were white as well.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Morf12 said:
All the women chosen were white as well.

Yea, this past bachelorette (opposite of bachelor) is the very first ever where a black woman was the star of the show. An asian femail almost became one. Other than that, it's all whites.


In this show, the men are mostly 6'2 ranged white chads. Barely any are under 5'11. The token asian and indian guys are there who never make it to top 5. The women keep them there I guess to not be racist. The women on the show are around 25 and looking to settle after hooking up with many chads.

One favorite of mine is when a 5'7 guy got chosen in a 1vs1 episode over a guy who's name is chad (we've posted about him on r/incels a few times).
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
Zielony4 said:
Yea, this past bachelorette (opposite of bachelor) is the very first ever where a black woman was the star of the show. An asian femail almost became one. Other than that, it's all whites.


In this show, the men are mostly 6'2 ranged white chads. Barely any are under 5'11. The token asian and indian guys are there who never make it to top 5. The women keep them there I guess to not be racist. The women on the show are around 25 and looking to settle after hooking up with many chads.

One favorite of mine is when a 5'7 guy got chosen in a 1vs1 episode over a guy who's name is chad (we've posted about him on r/incels a few times).



Can you please link this LOL. Also my favorite Chad on the show is actually technically a Chaun from Venezuela:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY34-hgeUuw[/video]


He's the most hated and never gave a FUCK about them LOL.
 
D

Deleted member 1313

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
288
Online
2d 19h 35m
Morf12 said:
Can you please link this LOL. Also my favorite Chad on trhe show is actually technically a Chaun from Venezuela:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY34-hgeUuw[/video]


He's the most hated and never gave a FUCK about them LOL.

Thank you for posting this. Fucking kek
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
km107 said:
Thank you for posting this. Fucking kek

You'll like this too then. Just look at his and body expression. JUAN DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU LOL!


[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB08nQOEMcA[/video]
 
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,793
Online
0m
Morf12 said:
Can you please link this LOL. Also my favorite Chad on trhe show is actually technically a Chaun from Venezuela:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY34-hgeUuw[/video]


He's the most hated and never gave a FUCK about them LOL.

He was the realest guy on the show, he realised that all the women were trash so he didn't chose any.
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
b-b-but BBC. all women like that BBC
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,820
Online
64d 16h 39m
They are all Chad-lites though.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Morf12 said:
Can you please link this LOL. Also my favorite Chad on the show is actually technically a Chaun from Venezuela:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY34-hgeUuw[/video]


He's the most hated and never gave a FUCK about them LOL.
Going through youtube for that shit was sui fuel; still couldn't find it there. I found the clip on abc though.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/get-to-know-arie-the-new-bachelor/VDKA0_3kimn17j

Yea, Juan Pablo was my favorite bachelor star lol. I remember that scene!
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
Morf12 said:
You'll like this too then. Just look at his and body expression. JUAN DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU LOL!


[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB08nQOEMcA[/video]

Morf12 said:
Can you please link this LOL. Also my favorite Chad on the show is actually technically a Chaun from Venezuela:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY34-hgeUuw[/video]


He's the most hated and never gave a FUCK about them LOL.

lol the best looking guy on the show is making girls cry when he rejects them
 
slackbum

slackbum

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
The Bachelorette is more accurate, one woman gets to pick between a dozen of chads.
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
Zielony4 said:
Going through youtube for that shit was sui fuel; still couldn't find it there. I found the clip on abc though.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/get-to-know-arie-the-new-bachelor/VDKA0_3kimn17j

Yea, Juan Pablo was my favorite bachelor star lol. I remember that scene!

I haven't seen those so I don't know too much of the context but I'm glad fellow 5'7 manlet got chosen.
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
3
Views
175
Sennacherib
Sennacherib
Deleted member 43314
Replies
8
Views
190
UnendingRuin
UnendingRuin
Bedford Stye
Replies
8
Views
327
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
CopingForBrutality
  • Poll
Replies
15
Views
208
Pissedcel
Pissedcel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top