Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever wonder what your parents think about you?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I mean, they have to know, right?

Social and sexual success is such a fundamental measure of a human's worth. It just can't be denied. Whether they perceive your failure in this avenue as the result of looks, temperament, autism, etc, it must bother them somewhat. I mean they are watching their own genetic spawn completely fail to integrate into the tribe in any way whatsoever.

I don't have to wonder. My mother said it to my face that I'm ugly af.

Idk what my mom thinks cause she died 3 years ago JFL
My father probably thinks I’m a subhuman but he’ll love to sugarcoat

my mom problably copes that I'm volcel or something, she's religious

My mom started to legitimately hate me in the last two years of her life. Telling me how much I'm fucked when she's dead, and I'll never be anything. It was out of nowhere too, sure we has some issues in the past (mainly her trying to train the autism out of me) but I never thought it would ever get that real. She didn't recognize me the last time I visited her in the hospital. My life got a lot better after she died, honestly. Dad was much more practical in at least trying to get me help. Your parents would love you and cherish you more if you were a popular sex haver, literal bone can be the difference between being the object of their disappointment and the greatest thing in their life. I can't think of a blacker pill.

my parents prolly think I'm gay or into some other extreme fetish and they thank God (in whom they don't believe) that I haven't invited anyone for buttsecks or something similarly fucked up yet

My mom started to legitimately hate me in the last two years of her life. Telling me how much I'm fucked when she's dead, and I'll never be anything. It was out of nowhere too, sure we has some issues in the past (mainly her trying to train the autism out of me) but I never thought it would ever get that real. She didn't recognize me the last time I visited her in the hospital. My life got a lot better after she died, honestly. Dad was much more practical in at least trying to get me help. Your parents would love you and cherish you more if you were a popular sex haver, literal bone can be the difference between being the object of their disappointment and the greatest thing in their life. I can't think of a blacker pill.
when i saw my mom preferring to serve her chadlite bf over ensuring the safety of her son that shit blackpilled me.the first time it happened i was absolutely baffled and i tried my best to forget it even happened.The second time it happened i could not forget.It's only a matter of time before i get kicked out.

when i saw my mom preferring to serve her chadlite bf over ensuring the safety of her son that shit blackpilled me.the first time it happened i was absolutely baffled and i tried my best to forget it even happened.The second time it happened i could not forget.It's only a matter of time before i get kicked out.
I know that baffled feeling all too well man. Best you can do with the knowledge you've got now on the nature of women is stop yourself from hating her, because she knows no better.

They know I'm an incel, but they also think I'm a decent human bean who's not a misogynist, has leftist views and is only incel because of autism. Explaining why I'm ugly was useless so I don't even bother trying anymore

My parents know I am an incel but they think I will get rich and betabux a foid(lol).

I don't even think they know what an incel is. I don't talk to them despite living with them

They know I'm a failure but at least are polite enough to shut up about it. I don't wanna hear them rant either. They are at least red/black(?) pilled enough to know how fucked up the world is nowadays.

My dad wishes I were a chad and my mom wishes I were a chad.

They know I’m a loser who can’t breed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back