Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ever since my boyfriend has admitted he was bullied in school to me, I can't see him the same anymore

Reminds me of that one chick who left her boyfriend simply because he didn't fight off an armed mugger who was trying to mug him and his brother.

Women in Fiction: "You had some traumatic experiences? That's okay. I still love you. I'm sure that we can get through this together."

Meme Gender IRL: "Wat?? U wur bullied in hihg skool? Lol, begon from muh site, untermensch."

Last edited:
Yikes.

I wonder why femoids get a pass for toxic femininity. If a Chad dumped his girlfriend after she confided in him about a past of sexual abuse, he'd be widely panned.

women won't ever be able to get us . but at least we know who they are .

When I was chatting up a roastie who bullied me in middle school over kikebook, I also showed weakness by admitting that being physically assaulted made me feel scared. She stopped talking to me immediately.

Just bullymaxx bro

Just bullymaxx bro
If you're not attractive, you'll be disliked. You have to have a group of bully friends to create a consensus that your victim is somehow an outlier. Also, a very large part of effective bullying is based around convincing people to abandon their relationships with your victim, so you HAVE to have charisma (ie. be attractive).

There is also a girlfriend hurdle to get over. The girls will have to agree that you're at least average or THEY will pressure their betabux to abandon YOU, which means you have to date a moderately-popular girl at least a few months every year.

those downvotes even reddit cucks can't deny rotten foid nature

if he told her he used to be a bully she would have gotten wet and they would have fucked on the spot
but since he used to be a weak male, now she doesn't find him attractive anymore

What a fucking dumbass, opening to a woman like that. Now she will probably tell all her friends about this and he will be bullied again. Probably deserved for his stupidity ngl.

This isn't just a darktriadpill, its also a blackpill on society's allowance of women to speak openly like this without consequence. You'd never see a post from a guy on Reddit stating, "Ever since my girlfriend told me she was raped before we met, I can't see her the same anymore," because of the immense social backlash he knows he'd receive, because men are treated like adults with agency, while women are treated like large children

Also, its just another example of how female sexuality is always perceived as innocent and thoughtless, while male sexuality is stereotyped as dark and calculating. I haven't read the comments, but I'd wager many are speculating that, 'She just didn't think through what she said properly,' or, 'She sounds confused,' whereas if a man were to post something equivalent there'd be no speculation regarding whether or not he had thought through what he said, he'd be held fully responsible

Seems like he became way too comfortable with her and thought he could tell her everything and even crying like a bitch in front of her.
It’s his own fault that she doesen’t see him as a man anymore, he shouldn’t have to show her so much weakness.

Never open up to a woman, One of the truest rules that exists :feelsaww:

Also, its just another example of how female sexuality is always perceived as innocent and thoughtless, while male sexuality is stereotyped as dark and calculating.
:blackpill:

That's why you should keep certain personal info to yourself especially when it comes to foids since that intel you gave them will be utilised against you whenever there is a disagreement or argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back