Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever look at kids and hope they don’t turn out like you?

Gigacel

Gigacel

Shit Tier denim genes
★★★★
Sometimes when I’m in the park or walking alone somewhere and I see another kid who’s a loner and I would feel a deep sadness for him. It’s even worse when you know the kid is a good kid, but was dealt a shitty hand. In my mind the same thought always ends up being “be good kid and don’t turn out like me. You got this” like somehow that you hope that they will get the message. Anyone had this sort of experience before?

Yeah I worry sometimes, especially since I've got a lot of younger relatives (especially the boys) and they are going to grow up in an age where relationships seem to be getting worse

I was walking alone few days ago and i was looking downward and keeping my head down and in front of me, a 8 years old kid was walking alone just like me. I felt like i was walking with me when i was a kid. I really hope this kid won't grow up to be like me.

Im trying to turn my 16 year old cousin into a normie, he is even more aspie than me but he has hope because he has potential to be 6.5/10 if he develops properly

Yes, I experience this often. I'm concerned for my teenage cousin. He has no bones in his face and is a manlet framcel. Acts extremely immature. He also has helicopter parents. I'm seeing him this summer, I hope he has a good puberty

Seeing ugly kids, which is 90% of them in my poor white trash area, makes me feel sad.

There's so many lives that never should have been made. The only future these kids have is as a mindless wageslave, coping by fucking a pig and probably making more ugly kids.

I don't, but I wouldn't wish my condition upon anyone else either.

I don't go anywhere so I never see kids.

I was walking alone few days ago and i was looking downward and keeping my head down and in front of me, a 8 years old kid was walking alone just like me. I felt like i was walking with me when i was a kid. I really hope this kid won't grow up to be like me.