Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being born as 6'7ft Chad and you turn out to be gay

That's a good thing for everyone involved but women.
-Women lusting after Chad and then finding out that Chad isn't into them at all makes them mad.
-Chads can get any pussy but women are still women, and relationships with them aren't great, even for Chad. Men, gay or straight, love better, and that's why lesbian marriages have the highest divorce rates while gay ones have the lowest.
-Other men get less competition.

The only bad thing is that he won't pass on his Chad genes.

Last edited:
Sad how some fags are chads and all those blessed genes just to not slay foids.

He's Chad AND he's extra hard to get.
I wonder how you deal with all that rotten fish-smell there. These foids must be constantly wet af.
Imagine if one of them gets that gay Chad to fuck her. Then she could not only have received Chad's premium sperm, but also essentially reversed the polarity of a gay one.
The ultimate challenge and the ultimate victory for a foid.
This would be a gigantic boost for her status and ego compared to the other toilets.
She would be the ultimate queen. A goddess.
I dont think he can be turned. He is liker super gay and acts faggy all the time. Plus he even told me once that he used to get beaten and ostracized for being gay

Yep, thats one of my coworkers. He is a 6'7ft mogger and has a Chad face with almond eyes and a deep voice. All he'd have to do is to shave and he'd look like a prettyboy and he could slay. But instead he is a faggot and acts like a stereotypical faggot all the time. His bf is some 5'8ft manlet. Must be real brutal, having top 1% genetics and then the universe decides to make you a fag. Not complaining tho
I hope many foids approach him and get rejected brutally. It would be awesome to watch. They deserve it.

The more T a person has, the more likely they are to be gay. Just something I noticed. It's either a twink or a hulking super tall guy that's good looking by conventional standards

Mental illness is also genetic
mentally illness is genetics but that factors that trigger it ranges, some people have latent mental illness but never developed them. 99% of homos were assraped by other homos, so the genetic component was not enough.

I dont think he can be turned. He is liker super gay and acts faggy all the time. Plus he even told me once that he used to get beaten and ostracized for being gay
You can think logically but these foids aren't able to do so, especially if a Chad is around them. They won't accept his gayness, this CANNOT be true! Maybe it turns them on to have a Chad with "pERsonality" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: who goes shopping with them and maybe likes to try some pussy in the changing room? :foidSoy:
Foids do the craziest stuff if Chads are involved.

You don't "turn out to become gay", you choose to be a faggot.

This is ragefuel. There are curries in here who are willing to sacrifice their whole family for 3 inches of height and this faggot fucks 5'8'' manlets

You don't "turn out to become gay", you choose to be a faggot.
why did chad choose to be a faggot if he was straight

it's more likely that the dude was just into guys all along

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back