Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever go through a phase of pretending that you could switch off your desire for sex and a gf?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Then reality always came back and slapped you in the face, it's cringe thinking back to all the times I've denied the reality and told people I don't care about getting a gf or sex.

i don't care about getting a gf these days, i have bigger problems to take care of.
actually i feel childish that i wasted my time on shit like this when i had a ton of wageslave to do and i just ignored it

Yep I was a MGTOW coper for a long time but that is not sustainable when I was living in a college dorm surrounded by stacies and gigamoggers 24/7.

It has happened.

it’s over

Not really. The only way to do that is chemical castration, which is cucked as fuck. :feelsjuice:
Stop being a cuck. Castrating yourself means losing one of the main arguments on why inceldom is so important, we're being deprived of an entire basic need and one that has its own slice on Maslow's hierarchy because we're not attractive enough. It takes away the reminder of what foids have taken away. I don't know why anyone would want to stop having sexual desires or pleasure. :feelsjuice:

i dont want any of it

Then reality always came back and slapped you in the face, it's cringe thinking back to all the times I've denied the reality and told people I don't care about getting a gf or sex.
I've had a hard time jerking off all my life because of my PTSD, and I've gone months without really jerking off, it's not hard for me to suppress my "sexual desire", but I shouldn't have to.

We all have, it’s ovER