Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever been to a baby shower?

Akira

Akira

Tee Hee
★★
My family is making me go to my 18 year old foid cousin’s baby shower. She was a complete slut in high school who got knocked up and had been with so many guys she didn’t know who the daddy was. :lul: She actually told 2 different guys they were the fathers. JFL.

So now I’m being told I have to go to the baby shower (which is today) because it’s a “family thing.” I don’t particularly think teen pregnancy is something that should be celebrated. Maybe I’ll just drink before I go.

If its going to be a niglet push her down the stairs. No more tax dollars spent on Tyrones mistake anymore.

When I was a little kid, I think I spent the time playing with Power Rangers.

I thought baby showers were just for women?

OP do you have a vagina? Maybe your family knows you are hopeless so they've just delegated you to the female rung of the tribe :lul:

Go to the baby showER

Bring a "special" cake with you. Just dump it and tell noone. Then lean back and enjoy the party.

If its going to be a niglet push her down the stairs. No more tax dollars spent on Tyrones mistake anymore.

Haha nope. White baby. Apparently the father is a giant ginger.

When I was a little kid, I think I spent the time playing with Power Rangers.

Anyone have a power ranger?

I think they normally are. But, my brother has to go too for some reason.

OP do you have a vagina? Maybe your family knows you are hopeless so they've just delegated you to the female rung of the tribe :lul:

This makes me sadder than it should :kys:

Bring a "special" cake with you. Just dump it and tell noone. Then lean back and enjoy the party.

:feelsgah: this is a grade A suggestion

Just found out the shower is over 2 hours away. FML. :woke:

Last edited: