Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even ugly women want top 10 percent

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-

Yes I’m posting a yt link, cause I don’t want to give any clout to mainstream media. Lena Dunham, the hamplanet, who in this picture embodies at least 5 of the 7 deadly sins is looking real smug as she sexually assaults Brad Pitt. Notice all the men are looking away, Brad is trying to be in his happy place, DiCaprio looks like he’s just seen a myriad wars, and Damian is just, well, Damian. In addition she got mad at OBJ cause he didn’t want her, and she admitted to raping her sister when they were kids in her book. And she STILL gets top 10% with no strings attached, no repercussions! I’m done.

Juggernaut law.

Many, many men.

It's over for sub10s.

I fucking hate ugly women

water keeps being wet

Also, she looks drunk. Why is that fat pig famous again? Oh, that's right, jewish nepotism, you don't need talent or looks for that.

@PotatoTomato mogs her hard

They don't know their true status because society feeds their egos and encourage them to dress like whores. Media changing the words, it's not sexual assault if it's a woman.

I fucking hate ugly women
I hate ugly women there are nothing worse than getting rejected by a female that you literally mog but she stills believe she can do better.

Your gif has reminded me that I need to watch American Psycho at some point, probably today. Is it good?
It's excellent. I recommend you read the book too, way more fucked up and hilarious.

I hate ugly women there are nothing worse than getting rejected by a female that you literally mog but she stills believe she can do better.
This is why I hate them so much, they are completely useless but they still reject us

Your gif has reminded me that I need to watch American Psycho at some point, probably today. Is it good?
It´s a very good movie.

This is why I hate them so much, they are completely useless but they still reject us
One of the ultimate blackpills is when you get rejected by infinite looksmatches and just out of desperation try to hit on a girl that are several points below your looks a girl that you literally have no sexual attraction to and you get rejected by her.

An ugly chubby men would already be titled as rapist and sued. For that open socially unacceptable behavior he would never get a role or show. Soon there also will be an article about that theres no shame about it and that looks dont matter for women. And that lena dunham is hot and curvy

@mylifeistrash

I hate everything that whore represents and more.

and I want a girl that looks like Brooke Shields.

There is absolutely no correlation between a woman's looks and who she's willing to fuck.

There is absolutely no correlation between a woman's looks and who she's willing to fuck.
yes, but a extremely ugly fat disgusting woman at some point understand she can't have chads neither 6/10 so she is forced to marry a ugly man, it happens