Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even ugly mf from my school has a gf...

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
He is 5/10 at best, but with a long beard. He isnt very extroverted, but he gives off classical asshole vibes. Thats probably the reason why he got a gf, because he's an asshole and foids love assholes.

He is NT, that's why he is able to get a gf.

How that whore look like?

I don't trust incels.is members when they call a man ugly.

search random couples many ugly dudes with foids

I don't trust incels.is members when they call a man ugly.
All the men that are not chads are technically ugly in the eyes of foids though

NTpill took my soul

He is 5/10 at best, but with a long beard. He isnt very extroverted, but he gives off classical asshole vibes. Thats probably the reason why he got a gf, because he's an asshole and foids love assholes.
he is hiding his shit jawline with the beard

Every person I ever went to school with lifemogs the fuck out of me

beware not he is but a mere betabuxx. yes i have 40chads around but i choose the 4/10 manlet.

beware not he is but a mere betabuxx. yes i have 40chads around but i choose the 4/10 manlet.
its like eating food and saying you prefer mushroomed vagina to the max.

Man I fucking hate whores *aggresively shits and cums

Proof that's wome arr not eugenics

He is NTmaxx

@ElTruecel NT pill strikes again

He is getting cucked, 90% of normies relationship are without sex, sue want safety + beatabuxx+ oofydoofy emotional tampon

Netherlands?
No. 175cm is short for literally every European country except for maybe Portugalia and Greece where everyone is short.

He may be shorter than 175cm too. I really dont know what height he is, but he is definetely much shorter than average.

He is just NTmax, and probablt lowinhibmaxxed. His gf is ugly, but its still better than being an incel.

Foid saw and exploited her betabuxx opportunity

betabux at most

Foid saw and exploited her betabuxx opportunity
He is a student. I dont think that he has any income right now. He is very charismamaxed though. He has a long beard and acts very edgy 24/7. I think that foids like asshole behaviour like this.

He is a student. I dont think that he has any income right now. He is very charismamaxed though. He has a long beard and acts very edgy 24/7. I think that foids like asshole behaviour like this.
He will have a future income. The predatory foid who's a disgusting animal is going to prey on him in the future for all his resources.

No, foids like attractive guys. Not ugly guys. How is this not water to you?
He is not ugly. He is average looking. Like 5/10, and he hides his subhuman jaw with beard.

The fact that foids like assholes is 100% true. If there are 2 guys who look absolutely identical, the one who is more asshole will have MUCH higher SMV, becuase foids are evil themselves, and they are attracted to evil men because of this.

If there are 2 guys who look absolutely identical, the one who is more asshole will have MUCH higher SMV
No. They have the exact same SMV. Where did you get such an idea?

From personal observations.
Girls are attracted to "assholes" only because they are good looking. It has nothing to do with the way they act. The ugly guys are nicer because they're being told over an over that "If you're nice to girls, you will get a girlfriend". They don't give a flying fuck about how the guy acts. Girls are attracted to guys the same way guys are attracted to girls, based purely on looks.

Girls are attracted to "assholes" only because they are good looking. It has nothing to do with the way they act. The ugly guys are nicer because they're being told over an over that "If you're nice to girls, you will get a girlfriend". They don't give a flying fuck about how the guy acts. Girls are attracted to guys the same way guys are attracted to girls, based purely on looks.
Honestly, you sound like a troll larping as incel, because the majority of this forum wouldnt agree with you.

If foids would be attracted to guys like guys are attracted to foids, they wouldnt reject attractive guys, but even chads are getting rejected 80% of the times(you can see it from youtube videos of cold approaches).

Honestly, you sound like a troll larping as incel, because the majority of this forum wouldnt agree with you.

If foids would be attracted to guys like guys are attracted to foids, they wouldnt reject attractive guys, but even chads are getting rejected 80% of the times(you can see it from youtube videos of cold approaches).
Foids reject attractive guys because they choose the most attractive guy they can get. Also majority of this forum does agree with me. On my thread "looks are everything" everyone replied water.