Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even ugly mf from my school has a gf...

He is a student. I dont think that he has any income right now. He is very charismamaxed though. He has a long beard and acts very edgy 24/7. I think that foids like asshole behaviour like this.
Is he personalitymaxxed as well? That’s very important for attracting females

Girls are attracted to "assholes" only because they are good looking. It has nothing to do with the way they act. The ugly guys are nicer because they're being told over an over that "If you're nice to girls, you will get a girlfriend". They don't give a flying fuck about how the guy acts. Girls are attracted to guys the same way guys are attracted to girls, based purely on looks.
:yes:
Honestly, you sound like a troll larping as incel, because the majority of this forum wouldnt agree with you.

If foids would be attracted to guys like guys are attracted to foids, they wouldnt reject attractive guys, but even chads are getting rejected 80% of the times(you can see it from youtube videos of cold approaches).
:feelstastyman:

Is he really 175 or is she actually 172-3?
I think he is rathern around 172cm, because hes much shorter than average, and he is east baltid phenotype, and baltids are very short usually.