Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even though the australian government is shit and cucked, this politician admitted what we are all thinking

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-...der-accused-of-running-sexist-office/10178894

The Australian Greens party is facing more claims of sexism, with a former state leader accused of referring to women in the workplace as "fat, hairy lesbians", "power pussies" and "hairy-legged feminists".

Good on him. The amount of feminazis politician ministers we have in this government is ridiculous. Plenty of them complain and complain about "omg muh no equal rights" and mansplaining and gender pay gap that no one gives a fuck about because its all bullshit,

Women overall have more rights than men, there is no such thing as the pay gap, and the mansplaining shitty argument is only a cop out to stop ugly males from resting their legs on a fucking train.

I'm surprised someone from the greens would say that, feminists tend to be their audience.

truth hurts i guess