Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even though my oneitis threads don't hold a candle to the late @HiddenUzer, I still gotta say this anyway.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Sometimes, I dream about what my life could've been like with my now former oneitis had Covid never happened.
Yeah, things were going so well between us, and Covid was what ruined any and all of my chances with her. I haven't seen her in over 2 1/2 years, soon to be 3 this March.
If it wasn't for Covid, there's a very small chance we might be together today.
Not only that, but Covid also killed my already slim chances of experiencing teen love. (Albeit teen love overdue at that point)
I was 17 and in 11th grade when Covid struck, so at that point I had been through the entirety of 9th and 10th grade with no luck.
So to have Covid not only ruin what was looking to be my way out of Inceldom but also ruin the remainder of 11th grade and the whole of 12th grade because of the hypochondriac restrictions was a major blow to me developmentally and emotionally.
And that's yet another reason I'll always hate the damn Left. Because of their hypochondriac restrictions and tyrannical control policies, potential ascension was stolen from me. That's also why I will always loathe the Chinese. Not only are they filthy communist worms, but it was because of their damn bat eater virus their wannabe American counterparts instituted said restrictions that cut me off from potential ascension.

She’s getting reamed by Chad rn

Bring @HiddenUzer back. He's an incel now with his acne.

she couldve been your wife,the mother of your kids and a lifelong partner you could have looked torwards for comfort,all that was stolen from you.

I experienced something similar 7 years ago during highschool but it wasnt covid ,it was my own blind stupidity that held me back from pursuing her or maybe i was just delusional to begin with after all I only had one sentece of conversation with her but i can never forget her.I think of her everyday even when I don't even remember how she looks anymore ,her face is all blurred in my mind but I can't forget.I don't know if life is truly worth living without her,When I think of her it feels like my chest is being pressed by this huge weight and it fills me with such miserable despair.

I talked about her here

I don't know if i can truly ever move on from her or recover from this.Feels like this life was a failed run.

maybe she will be the death of me one day

Last edited:
Not as bad as my oneitis had a baby with a dude uglier than me. I left school in 2013

He's incel now though. People avoid him because of his acne. Also, Chad took his oneitis.
Already had a gf and being sexless and a millionaire at 17 doesn’t make you an incel.

Bring @HiddenUzer back. He's an incel now with his acne.
why was he banned
He was in a relationship for two years
He's incel now though. People avoid him because of his acne. Also, Chad took his oneitis.
The dude did every sort of oral on his ex gf.
Already had a gf and being sexless and a millionaire at 17 doesn’t make you an incel.
He also told me on Discord that he's under investigation by certain types of people which I can't disclose here. If you think that's a lie, consider the subject matter we discuss here en masse.

He also told me on Discord that he's under investigation by certain types of people which I can't disclose here. If you think that's a lie, consider the subject matter we discuss here en masse.
He told me the night they came to his door.

He told me the night they came to his door.
I'm not joking and the glowies are starting to come after us so it's only a matter of time before you or me are next. We'd best install VPNs and mask our locations before it's too late.

I'm not joking and the glowies are starting to come after us so it's only a matter of time before you or me are next. We'd best install VPNs and mask our locations before it's too late.
Dude it’s because he’s already in trouble with the law. We’ve done nothing wrong