Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the German Media confirms the Driver Licence Pill

Yes it is

You are at least done with it dspite the fact yo uare still struggling with driving.
Not having a driver licence owuld mean that you are once again stressed ou to get one on top of that. That means once again doing theory examination, practical test and you have to cooperate once again with a driving isntructor. That means a lot of stress. So, it is clearly not worse to not have a driver licence.

Because you most likely have to redo it if you come back. This is Germany...

I am just bad at it. I am bad at changing the gear properly in regards to the speed, to the general traffic and to adjust the speed in general. I also have troubles to adjust the speed according to the street symbols, I also have to watch out for the street symbols in order to act correctly. While doing all of this I have troubles to press the correct pedal and/or I might ''sperg out'' in my general movement. I also have too much of a right twist while driving, even while doing driving simulation. So, like I said. I just have problems with driving itself. The only thing I could do with the car of my parents, was parking.

Kannst du wenigstens die Kupplung/gas kombo fuer den ersten gang?

Btw i dont have a dr licence either

Kannst du wenigstens die Kupplung/gas kombo fuer den ersten gang?

You mean to change the gear properly in order to prevent the engine from stalling?

driverselicensepill is gospel

Are you attempting manual? Go automatic, less hassle but then are you passed the virtual part & actually in the car?

Are you attempting manual? Go automatic, less hassle but then are you passed the virtual part & actually in the car?

I will go for automatic though. I just want to drive man.

brutal late reply pill

I just cannot anymore. I just went down to grab some water while the tv was on. They talked about that it has become more complicated to get a driver licence or to drive in general. The instructor said, that driving has become way more complex and it is harder to get a driver licence than 20 years ago. This topic now becomes more and more frequent. Even the German media is talking about it because it also has become more obvious that this is indeed an issue for itself. And by the way, I am not saying it leads to inceldom since that would be a retarded thing to say. But there is clearly a correlation going on here. There is really no point in denying that anymore. Having a driver licence enables plenty of possibilities that you cannot do without one.

I also say that it is more important to have a driver licence than to have a female. You are now most likely triggered by such comment, but hear me out. To all people here who drive. Now think about a life without your car and your driver licence. Sucks, right? You basically cannot do anything. Now, think about a life without having a girlfriend... Ohh, you do not have to imagine that since you are already in this position.

Even the German media has confirmed it. This is too infuriating, yet, somehow females pass the driving test without any effort.

And to everyone who lives in the USA. I just want to let you know, that if you would live in Germany, you would not drive most likely, specially if you are around my age. You would not have a car, you would not have a driver licence. Now, good luck to find a job. But hey, ''just take public transportation brah''. What is even the point in working, if you cannot even drive? I think I am done.

@rightfulcel I am fucking done here. I even almost cried.
I want the German media to confirm that Germany is cucked.

Some years from now there will be less cars and more public transports. So it won't be so brutal. But it will take time.

Some years from now there will be less cars and more public transports.

This is true though. There are even new systems in order to force public transportation upon people until no man will drive anymore.

So it won't be so brutal. But it will take time.

It is extremly brutal. They take everything away from men while females will have everything.