Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the German Media confirms the Driver Licence Pill

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I just cannot anymore. I just went down to grab some water while the tv was on. They talked about that it has become more complicated to get a driver licence or to drive in general. The instructor said, that driving has become way more complex and it is harder to get a driver licence than 20 years ago. This topic now becomes more and more frequent. Even the German media is talking about it because it also has become more obvious that this is indeed an issue for itself. And by the way, I am not saying it leads to inceldom since that would be a retarded thing to say. But there is clearly a correlation going on here. There is really no point in denying that anymore. Having a driver licence enables plenty of possibilities that you cannot do without one.

I also say that it is more important to have a driver licence than to have a female. You are now most likely triggered by such comment, but hear me out. To all people here who drive. Now think about a life without your car and your driver licence. Sucks, right? You basically cannot do anything. Now, think about a life without having a girlfriend... Ohh, you do not have to imagine that since you are already in this position.

Even the German media has confirmed it. This is too infuriating, yet, somehow females pass the driving test without any effort.

And to everyone who lives in the USA. I just want to let you know, that if you would live in Germany, you would not drive most likely, specially if you are around my age. You would not have a car, you would not have a driver licence. Now, good luck to find a job. But hey, ''just take public transportation brah''. What is even the point in working, if you cannot even drive? I think I am done.

@rightfulcel I am fucking done here. I even almost cried.

I just cannot anymore. I just went down to grab some water while the tv was on. They talked about that it has become more complicated to get a driver licence or to drive in general. The instructor said, that driving has become way more complex and it is harder to get a driver licence than 20 years ago. This topic now becomes more and more frequent. Even the German media is talking about it because it also has become more obvious that this is indeed an issue for itself. And by the way, I am not saying it leads to inceldom since that would be a retarded thing to say. But there is clearly a correlation going on here. There is really no point in denying that anymore. Having a driver licence enables plenty of possibilities that you cannot do without one.

I also say that it is more important to have a driver licence than to have a female. You are now most likely triggered by such comment, but hear me out. To all people here who drive. Now think about a life without your car and your driver licence. Sucks, right? You basically cannot do anything. Now, think about a life without having a girlfriend... Ohh, you do not have to imagine that since you are already in this position.

Even the German media has confirmed it. This is too infuriating, yet, somehow females pass the driving test without any effort.

And to everyone who lives in the USA. I just want to let you know, that if you would live in Germany, you would not drive most likely, specially if you are around my age. You would not have a car, you would not have a driver licence. Now, good luck to find a job. But hey, ''just take public transportation brah''. What is even the point in working, if you cannot even drive? I think I am done.

You can learn how to drive .

You can learn how to drive .

In order to ''learn it'' (which you cannot, by the way), you just have to pay 2000 Euro to 3000 Euro in Germany. Let me guess, you live in USA?

Bruh this pill has completely consumed you. Somehow you must find a way to master this obstacle before you.

In order to ''learn it'' (which you cannot, by the way), you just have to pay 2000 Euro to 3000 Euro in Germany. Let me guess, you live in USA?
Technically yes but no.
Bruh this pill has completely consumed you. Somehow you must find a way to master this obstacle before you.
Someone should force him to drive.

Bruh this pill has completely consumed you.

I know. I cannot sotp thinking about it. I think about frequently. Whenever I go outside, I am reminded by it. I am also triggered by it.

Somehow you must find a way to master this obstacle before you.

This is just too much. How is this even possible? Why is this even a thing? Seriously, the driver licence need to be removed on a general level and female driving needs to be abolished and punished, so I can live normally.

I just cannot anymore. I just went down to grab some water while the tv was on. They talked about that it has become more complicated to get a driver licence or to drive in general. The instructor said, that driving has become way more complex and it is harder to get a driver licence than 20 years ago.

Germany is probably especially affected by it because all of Europe's trucks drive through Germany in order to deliver stuff. And due to the capitalists having openened the borders in order to bring in low-wage workers that drive down wages and drive up rents, the streets in the "Blue Banana" (the region from Northern Italy over Germany to London) is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Not only are there hundreds of people competing for each job and each apartment now - there are also hundreds of people competing for each seat in a train, each parking lot and every littel space on a road. And the roads are CROWDED now. Traffic jams used to be the exception, now they are basically everywhere all the time...

Make a gofundme and ask people to pay for it

Someone should force him to drive.

You seem to be unaware of my threads. In order to make a better basis of udnerstanding, Let me explain it:
I am already in a driving school.
On the first driving lesson (it was a double lesson) the driving teacher told me that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second one (which was a single lesson), he told me to do driving simulation first. I am now done with driving simulation, which costs more than 200 Euros alone. I also was the only one who did this. There were no other people who had an appointment for that or at least I did not see them. I had 10 driving simulation lessons and yet, I still cannot get behind of it. And by the way, I am 25 year old supposed grown up man.

It is not the end of the world :feelsseriously:, it may be correlated, but in reality it is only a personal problem.

Im not sure what the workings of this system is, but if youre in germany and youre part of the EU, why cant you go to a neighboring country to get it?

It is not the end of the world :feelsseriously:

Oh no... This will initiate the end of this world.

it may be correlated, but in reality it is only a personal problem.

We can also change the senctence here: It is indeed a personal problem (I never denied that) but it also correlated, therefore it has indeed become an issue for itself since even the media is now talking about it.

Germany is probably especially affected by it because all of Europe's trucks drive through Germany in order to deliver stuff. And due to the capitalists having openened the borders in order to bring in low-wage workers that drive down wages and drive up rents, the streets in the "Blue Banana" (the region from Northern Italy over Germany to London) is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Not only are there hundreds of people competing for each job and each apartment now - there are also hundreds of people competing for each seat in a train, each parking lot and every littel space on a road. And the roads are CROWDED now. Traffic jams used to be the exception, now they are basically everywhere all the time...

This is just too brutal... Please, someone need to kill me already. This is too much.

Its obviously getting harder to stop men from getting it. Women will always pass regardless. In the current year they are using muh global warming to make it more difficult for men to drive. Honestly when even the media is talking about it nobody can deny it.

Brutal. It’s the same in Poland. Maybe costs aren’t as high as in Germany but it’s still unbelievably expensive. And it’s common for the examiners to fail you for even the smallest mistake so you will have to pay again.

You're mentally disabled and you shouldn't be allowed to drive. None of these NT normalfags ITT understand what it means to have actual autism or low IQ.

Normalfags and foids don't struggle with driving.

I know. I cannot sotp thinking about it. I think about frequently. Whenever I go outside, I am reminded by it. I am also triggered by it.

This is just too much. How is this even possible? Why is this even a thing? Seriously, the driver licence need to be removed on a general level and female driving needs to be abolished and punished, so I can live normally.

Same here. I think about it every single day and even have dreams about it. Going outside and seeing cars triggers me.

Im not sure what the workings of this system is, but if youre in germany and youre part of the EU, why cant you go to a neighboring country to get it?

Because you most likely have to redo it if you come back. This is Germany...

Yeah I was going to ask him that. @LastGerman

Is it controlling the vehicle or following the retarded laws you have trouble with?

I am just bad at it. I am bad at changing the gear properly in regards to the speed, to the general traffic and to adjust the speed in general. I also have troubles to adjust the speed according to the street symbols, I also have to watch out for the street symbols in order to act correctly. While doing all of this I have troubles to press the correct pedal and/or I might ''sperg out'' in my general movement. I also have too much of a right twist while driving, even while doing driving simulation. So, like I said. I just have problems with driving itself. The only thing I could do with the car of my parents, was parking.

Last edited:
Brutal. It’s the same in Poland. Maybe costs aren’t as high as in Germany but it’s still unbelievably expensive. And it’s common for the examiners to fail you for even the smallest mistake so you will have to pay again.

Same case here in Germany as well.

You're mentally disabled and you shouldn't be allowed to drive.

To be honest, I also feel extremly dumb. I have to be at least somewhat disableed mentally to some degree. Otherwise I would not have tourbles with somehting like this. I also made a thread about.

But one thing, females also should not be allowed to drive.

Same here. I think about it every single day and even have dreams about it. Going outside and seeing cars triggers me.

I even almost cry when I see younger females going to their car. This shit is infuriating.

Getting a driver's license in America is a trivial undertaking. Know basic road laws, know how a car works, don't blow through a red light or run over anybody while doing your driver's test, easy-peasy. Europeans face a far more difficult and expensive process to get their licenses. I used my Texas driver's license to get an international driver's license to use when I'm abroad. Otherwise, I couldn't drive legally in Europe, even though I've been driving for 43 years.
It's even worse in Japan.

Its obviously getting harder to stop men from getting it. Women will always pass regardless. In the current year they are using muh global warming to make it more difficult for men to drive. Honestly when even the media is talking about it nobody can deny it.

I still do not get it though. How it comes, that my brain seem to have trouble with something like this, while females can get behind this without any effort. There has to be something wrong with my brain. I want to be deleted from this existence because this is just too embarrassing.

Getting a driver's license in America is a trivial undertaking. Know basic road laws, know how a car works, don't run over anybody while doing your driver's test, easy-peasy. Europeans face a far more difficult and expensive process to get their licenses. I used my Texas driver's license to get an international driver's license to use when I'm abroad. Otherwise, I couldn't drive legally in Europe, even though I've been driving for 43 years.
It's even worse in Japan.

Nice humble brag here.

I still do not get it though. How it comes, that my brain seem to have trouble with something like this, while females can get behind this without any effort. There has to be something wrong with my brain. I want to be deleted from this existence because this is just too embarrassing.
My guess is womens lives are so pain free that their brains work perfectly and with so much validation and sex there is no way they cannot have a focused mind when it comes to driving. You are a male so will have better grey matter, spacial awareness etc than a female but this is useless since you do not have such positive feedback. In theory you should be better than a female but ofc that is not the case. Its why females are good at maths these days in highschool.

My guess is womens lives are so pain free that their brains work perfectly and with so much validation and sex there is no way they cannot have a focused mind when it comes to driving.

My mind is not focused, my mind is not even there, even now, I feel that there is nothing and I am just acting. Sometimes it feels like I am even watching myself doing this. It is like controlling a character.
But there is one thing I still do not get. When it comes to games I am really technical. I moving the controller so fast... yet I cannot get behind driving? How?

You are a male so will have better grey matter, spacial awareness etc than a female but this is useless since you do not have such positive feedback. In theory you should be better than a female but ofc that is not the case. Its why females are good at maths these days in highschool.

Indeed, in theory I should be better and here is the thing. I would pass ''theory'' examination but not driving itself which is the most important part.

Bro I'm the same I've had maybe 80 driving lessons in an actual car and I still fail on little things. I felt suicidal when I heard my 17 yr old cousin passed his test after just 8 lessons. And I have taken 10x that amount and still nowhere near to booking a test.

Bro I'm the same I've had maybe 80 driving lessons in an actual car and I still fail on little things.

@rightfulcel
I can absolutely relate. i even do not know what to say here, other than this is more than infuriating. While you have 80 driving lesson ,females have no problems with it whatsoever. Man, I am even struggling with driving simulation.

I felt suicidal when I heard my 17 yr old cousin passed his test after just 8 lessons. And I have taken 10x that amount and still nowhere near to booking a test.

That is indeed brutal. Seriously, at this point, they should just give you a driver licence.

If I could drive. I would make a driving school only for men and I would let every man pass, so they do not suffer from the driver licence pill anymore. Unfortunately, this will never happen.

Autismos and aspies tend to struggle with driving. If you're depressed on top of that or you have severe social anxiety it's much worse. I bet you would do much better if you were alone in the car.
You have to somehow calm yourself before the test. Drink a little or take some drugs. Not a lot, but just enough to take the edge off.

I bet you would do much better if you were alone in the car.

The thing is, I have also thought about this. I am also even convinced that if i would be on my own, that I would do better. I would not be great but I would do better for sure.

None of these NT normalfags ITT understand what it means to have actual autism or low IQ.

I recently said it, that you have to be leaning towards a neurotypical brainfunction in order to drive. I guess, I have to accept the fact that I am not like this. This is why I try so hard. It feels like that I am acting, trying to be a grown up man despite the fact I am not.

You have to somehow calm yourself before the test.

By the way, I am not even at this point. I am just done with driving simulation because the driving teacher told me after the second driving lesson, that I should do this first.

You have to somehow calm yourself before the test. Drink a little or take some drugs. Not a lot, but just enough to take the edge off.

And I also thought about stuff like this. I thought about doing some drugs that would make me more normal.

@rightfulcel
I can absolutely relate. i even do not know what to say here, other than this is more than infuriating. While you have 80 driving lesson ,females have no problems with it whatsoever. Man, I am even struggling with driving simulation.

That is indeed brutal. Seriously, at this point, they should just give you a driver licence.

If I could drive. I would make a driving school only for men and I would let every man pass, so they do not suffer from the driver licence pill anymore. Unfortunately, this will never happen.

I really don't get how females manage to pass so easily. I think it's because the instructors are more sympathetic to them and are more patient and encouraging than they are with ugly male students. My first instructor didn't teach me properly and when I made a mistake he used to shout or make sarcastic comments.

If I was rich I'd make a driving school for men only and the instructors are hot stacies who encourage and respect the students. This could possibly help them to drive more easily.

getting a drivers license in germany is like WW2 compared to getting one in burgerland

I really don't get how females manage to pass so easily. I think it's because the instructors are more sympathetic to them and are more patient and encouraging than they are with ugly male students.

That may be true and also what @rightfulcel said coems into play, but yet again, they still managed to get behind of driving itself which I am struggling with.

My first instructor didn't teach me properly and when I made a mistake he used to shout or make sarcastic comments.

Imagine, their job is so nice. They can charge a lot of money and they can shout at you whenever they want. They can make you to feel even more pathetic about yourself while they feel superior. They just have the upper hand.

The driving teacher I have had, was similar to this. He He did not shout but he also was not any patient at all. He said ''You have to listen to me!'' By the way, do not get me wrong. I was overly polite to him, all the time. After the first double lesson I had, he said to me that I have no foundation whatsoever. Despite the fact I already knew this, it still destroyed me.

And do not forget. The driving instructors are talking about you behind your back. They will most likely laugh at me.

If I was rich I'd make a driving school for men only and the instructors are hot stacies who encourage and respect the students.

I support the first one but not the second one. Females should not be instructors. They should not teach men in the first palce since it is emasculating. They should not be allowed to be within a car in the first place. The only place for them is the car boot.

This could possibly help them to drive more easily.

No, it would be emasculating and I would cry. The only things that helps me is when they give me a driver licence now and then I am all by myelf without any pressure and without someone next to me who is judging me all the time.

getting a drivers license in germany is like WW2 compared to getting one in burgerland

And we all know how it ended for Germany. This is my demise.

I have a terrible phobia of driving. It is over

I swear by all the saints I will see you with a drivers license before I die bro. Where in Germany are you? If you’re in a Turk-tier city I’d normally say there’s no point, but tbh I’ve been driver license pilled by your posts.

Keep up the good fight bro :feelsBox:

@
LastGerman

Is correct the driver licence pill is legit, Women in my country see normies without a car and a driver licence as subhum.

If you can't afford that you could probably not afford a car anyway, could you ?

I have a terrible phobia of driving. It is over

That is indeed brutal and if I am really honest here. I am also somewhat afraid of driving itself. it is a vicious circle. I am bad at driving, therefore I do not have fun with it and since I do not have fun with it, I am bad at it.

I swear by all the saints I will see you with a drivers license before I die bro.

I might kill myself because of it.

Keep up the good fight bro :feelsBox:

In the end I am not fighting, I am jsut struggling.
@
LastGerman

Is correct the driver licence pill is legit, Women in my country see normies without a car and a driver licence as subhum.

If you cannot drive as a grown up man you are even below subhuman at this point. I bet the staff at driving school is laughing behind my back and I totally understand why.

If you can't afford that you could probably not afford a car anyway, could you ?

Money is not an issue anymore for me but it was way back then.

Last edited:
Autismos and aspies tend to struggle with driving. If you're depressed on top of that or you have severe social anxiety it's much worse. I bet you would do much better if you were alone in the car.
What if at the beginning I was hesitant of driving and didn't want to do it and got my license way later than everybody else? My mom even had to pay for driving lessons to get me to drive and get my license.

But now I do stuff like redline my car and weave in and out of traffic from time to time. Is it possibly I still might have Asperger's and I just got used to driving?

My mom even had to pay for driving lessons to get me to drive and get my license.

But now I do stuff like redline my car and weave in and out of traffic from time to time.

Moggs me hard.

If I was rich I'd make a driving school for men only and the instructors are hot stacies who encourage and respect the students. This could possibly help them to drive more easily.

They would pass all the Chads, and fail all the subhumans.

I never knew why it's so expensive out there. In my country ppl just pay around $200 iirc to get one.

You're mentally disabled and you shouldn't be allowed to drive. None of these NT normalfags ITT understand what it means to have actual autism or low IQ.

Getting a driver's licence and actually driving are two completely different things.I'm a completely shit driver and always have problem with transmission because of my coordination issues, nonetheless I was able to pass the test at first try because it's literally just drive straight and don't run over people.Having a driver's license as a shitty driver is worse than not having it at all since you'll constantly get harrased, horned at and bullied by other drivers

Yeah it is I remember the dude pointed out a few mistakes I made and still passed me.

There’s no license for your face