Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even simple things like getting a driver's license is tough as an incel

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I'm poor as fuck so getting the 1000 bucks to pay for the 20 hours of classes (which aren't even enough to pass the test for most people) is out of the question.

I've been raised by a single mother (like most incels) who can't drive so she can't teach me.

I'm essentially friendless so I can't ask anyone to teach me. Normies ask their friends for help. I have no one.

It's borderline impossible because I'm isolated and poor, wtf am I supposed to do it's so bullshit.

I'm poor as fuck so getting the 1000 bucks to pay for the 20 hours of classes (which aren't even enough to pass the test for most people) is out of the question.

I've been raised by a single mother (like most incels) who can't drive so she can't teach me.

I'm essentially friendless so I can't ask anyone to teach me. Normies ask their friends for help. I have no one.

It's borderline impossible because I'm isolated and poor, wtf am I supposed to do it's so bullshit.
im also drivers license pilled its so hard to learn

I have drivers license but I am bad driver due to my autism and anxiety I think, sometimes I even forget what gear I am in

I'm doing fucking engineering at one of the best schools of my country (the only better one is the elite army school), I have decent to good grades and I'm struggling so much to even figure out the code for the theory exam. I feel like such a damn brainlet holy shit.

At least she cannot drive. Females should not drive.

It is pretty much over at this point. The driver licence pill is real. We have been mogged by females. It has to stop.

Seriously, I do not get people who can drive so easily, specially females. They should be inferior, yet they can drive without any effort. It is humiliating and emasculating.

I still dont have driving licence and im getting very old

It is pretty much over at this point. The driver licence pill is real. We have been mogged by females. It has to stop.
I don't have a choice. I got into an engineering field that requires traveling a lot and thus requires a car. If I don't get the license soon I'll be jobless. And once a gap starts to appear in my cv it will be fucking over.

i manage to get my driver licence, no braggin, middle income family tho, and i do have a father, so i could practise,
i have to i managed to get it on my first attempt i wouldnt say i am a good driver at all,
i was given an good advice that, the examinator will be less likely to fail you, when you go at the early hours

i manage to get my driver licence, no braggin, middle income family tho, and i do have a father, so i could practise,
i have to i managed to get it on my first attempt i wouldnt say i am a good driver at all,
i was given an good advice that, the examinator will be less likely to fail you, when you go at the early hours
You had money and parents, so you ticked 2 out of the 3 boxes, no shit it was easy.

You had money and parents, so you ticked 2 out of the 3 boxes, no shit it was easy.
that true, what i am trying to say is that i am a bad driver, i dont feel confident behind the wheel at all

I feel your paid but don’t be too hard on yourself it’s not your fault it’s your parents fault they didn’t provide enough for you to succeed in life.

Now for my story, when I was 17 my older half brother gave my father his old car which was weird since he wasn’t related or has any connection to my father. Years later when I was 19 and was struggling to go to school and even missed some days because I had no money for a taxi. later my mother admitted that my brother actually brought the car for me but they told him I was too young to own a car...the fucking cucks rather let me get expelled for missing too many school days while my deadbeat father is joy riding in my car. I confronted him and made him give me the car and drove it without knowing how to drive and without having driving license.

We are men and yet we cannot even drive properly while females do it without any effort. It is so fucking emasulating.
naaah, most females are retarded behind the wheel, probably drive worse then me, i just lack self confidence in my ablity to drive+ i have no interest in cars, for whatever reason it gives me social anxiety to drive
I feel your paid but don’t be too hard on yourself it’s not your fault it’s your parents fault they didn’t provide enough for you to succeed in life.

Now for my story, when I was 17 my older half brother gave my father his old car which was weird since he wasn’t related or has any connection to my father. Years later when I was 19 and was struggling to go to school and even missed some days because I had no money for a taxi. later my mother admitted that my brother actually brought the car for me but they told him I was too young to own a car...the fucking cucks rather let me get expelled for missing too many school days while my deadbeat father is joy riding in my car. I confronted him and made him give me the car and drove it without knowing how to drive and without having driving license.
THAT IS CHAD

I have drivers license but I am bad driver due to my autism and anxiety I think, sometimes I even forget what gear I am in
I went auto due to getting panicky at the prospect of stalling the car due to small window to get in motion on a blind roundabout or joining a 60mph road from a standstill. Stands to reason I'd wanna choose the option that gives me one less thing to focus on as someone that struggles with multitasking. Focus on left & right foot cohesion, gear selection & remembering being in said gear V more focus on changing road conditions & avoiding bad situations instigated by reckless drivers in my proximity. A no contest really seeing as I'm not going to be driving a high performance racing spec car or drifting.

Waking up and leaving the bed is tough as fuck

YoUr NoT EnTiTlEd To DrIvE iNkWeLL :soy:

I went auto due to getting panicky at the prospect of stalling the car due to small window to get in motion on a blind roundabout or joining a 60mph road from a standstill. Stands to reason I'd wanna choose the option that gives me one less thing to focus on as someone that struggles with multitasking. Focus on left & right foot cohesion, gear selection & remembering being in said gear V more focus on changing road conditions & avoiding bad situations instigated by reckless drivers in my proximity. A no contest really seeing as I'm not going to be driving a high performance racing spec car or drifting.

I don't think auto cars are that common in my country, the problem I have is the grinding of gears at low speeds, no matter how careful I handle the clutch or how I adjust my seating position I always end up making a grinding sound.

I don't think auto cars are that common in my country, the problem I have is the grinding of gears at low speeds, no matter how careful I handle the clutch or how I adjust my seating position I always end up making a grinding sound.
They're not common here because England is a backwards nation living in the past refusing to acknowledge their day in the sun has passed & that others are actually able to do things better than them.

Are you timing your gear changes after fully pressing the clutch down, how about your acceleration, you might be giving it too much gas or not enough, the grinding is due to the two cogs running at different speeds when making contact. Check your rpms, ppl say listen to the engine hum, whatever just try more gas or less, one should solve it.

One more thing I've heard is that ppl switching from a manual to an auto noted they found themselves less stressed/angry behind the wheel.

Some think it's boring but I think they just have monkey mind & need to be constantly fiddling with something as they're unable to just be still & happy with their own thoughts.

idk where u r op, but in chadstralia it is easy. just get your learners (it took me 3 hrs study of some rules book then the written test), then go apply for a job on a farm as a labourer (u'll get a lot of driving in) or something or get your parents to teach you

idk where u r op, but in chadstralia it is easy. just get your learners (it took me 3 hrs study of some rules book then the written test), then go apply for a job on a farm as a labourer (u'll get a lot of driving in) or something or get your parents to teach you
I've been studying this fucking garbage for 2 weeks and I can't even pass the written part. And I'm a stemcel in the best engineering school of my country so it's not like I'm mentally challenged.

I can't apply for a job like that because stemceling is already full time. My mom doesn't know how to drive.

It's over.