Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even SEAmen cope with east slav women...

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Filipino and even fucking thai, viets cope with that
https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/th...-story-brought-russian-girl-back-cave-photos/

Zrzut ekranu 2023 07 22 100444

frontpage no cherrypicking
damm east slav males lifes are brutal, feel bad for my east slavcels bros :cryfeels:

seriously when war will end it will be even worse in future for east slav men...

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@AsakuraHao

@NorthernWind

worry about yourself nigga

Lifefuel for ricecels?

seriously when war will end it will be even worse in future for east slav men...
For Ukrainians absolutely for Belarusians they will be fucked no matter what until they reunify with Russia. For Russians they have a brighter future than most of the globe and are certainly an emerging economic super power. Making Europe buy Russian oil and gas in rubles will further cause significant economic growth. Inb4 cope where else are they going to get it from? Iran, Venezuela and Saudi Arabia told them to f off when it came to increasing production. Iraq and Libya are war zones, Syria is not the most stable either. Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan are in locations making that nigh impossible. Right now they are turning to Azerbaijan but they cannot supply the entirety of Europe.

Last edited:
Filipino and even fucking thai, viets cope with that
https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/th...-story-brought-russian-girl-back-cave-photos/

View attachment 814236

frontpage no cherrypicking
damm east slav males lifes are brutal, feel bad for my east slavcels bros :cryfeels:

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@AsakuraHao
To be honest there are more slav women than slav men so isn't it natural for them to seek foreigners ?

Sexpathing is a huge cope and I see it become widely popular, all normies are jumping in on it, which is understandable considering the hypergamy but they are delusional if they think there are muh foreign trad wives. youtube keeps recommending me sexpathing videos to Asian and African countries, even if I click im not interested.
worry about yourself nigga
:yes:All we need is a one girl and its still impossible to get it.

Slavs really need to amp up their traditional restraints. And make it harder for foreigners to come in and marry. Until then they'll keep getting these issues.

Slavs really need to amp up their traditional restraints. And make it harder for foreigners to come in and marry. Until then they'll keep getting these issues.
daily reminder that russians maked in past some add for chinese ( or not chinese ? ) to come marry their women :lul:

For Ukrainians absolutely for Belarusians they will be fucked no matter what until they reunify with Russia. For Russians they have a brighter future than most of the globe and are certainly an emerging economic super power. Making Europe buy Russian oil and gas in rubles will further cause significant economic growth. Inb4 cope where else are they going to get it from? Iran, Venezuela and Saudi Arabia told them to f off when it came to increasing production. Iraq and Libya are war zones, Syria is not the most stable either. Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan are in locations making that nigh impossible. Right now they are turning to Azerbaijan but they cannot supply the entirety of Europe.
Soo much copium, lololol. Im a slav and I know that ain't true, Russia is under the hill of the j00s like Ukraine lololol.

Slavlands birthrats are collapsing faster then Europes. Our countries are collapsing shitholes.

Didn't you say that im delusional when i said that Indian Men can get Polish women, and you also said that the truth is that women of all ethnicities prefer their own race???

Didn't you say that im delusional when i said that Indian Men can get Polish women, and you also said that the truth is that women of all ethnicities prefer their own race???
they do, still some women are relatively easier for men of certain ehtnicities

To be honest there are more slav women than slav men so isn't it natural for them to seek foreigners ?
Among the younger generations there's more men with it eventually turning into female majority among the older generations due to men dying earlier, the same way it happens in other countries. The stereotype of there being hordes of young women unable to find husbands in Slavlands is a sexpat fantasy, what's really skewing it is there being a lot of older women.

In Poland for example, most people under 50 or so are men with female surplus only appearing among groups older than that. For Russia it starts among the people in their mid-30s, for Serbia among people in their mid-50s, for Slovakia at 50, for Czechia at 60 and so on.

1200px-Poland_Population_Pyramid.svg.png
1024px-Russia_Population_Pyramid.svg.png
Serbia_single_age_population_pyramid_2020.png
Slovakia_single_age_population_pyramid_2020.png
Czech_Republic_single_age_population_pyramid_2020.png

Slavlands birthrats are collapsing faster then Europes. Our countries are collapsing shitholes.
Some are actually decently recovering. Specifically, the most Chad (Czechia and Slovenia) and gypsy-ridden ones (Bulgaria and Slovakia.) Just compare those four with how Poland's fertility rate has basically not changed since 2001, while the former four all have fertility rates above EU average now.

fertilitychange-png.794784
fertilityrate-png.738894

Unless Polaks do anything to boost their birthrates, or fully assimilate all the millions of Ukrainians in their country, by 2100, if not by 2050, Czechs will take the entirety of Cieszyn Silesia, while we (Slovaks) will use the confusion to retake the parts of Orava and Spiš they've taken a century ago:feelskek:.

even wealthy ricemen in china are stealing russian women, never began for slavcels
Depending on whether you are looking at net or gross wages, the average salaries in China are 50% and almost twice larger than the ones in Russia, respectively. At this point, any random Chinese guy with above-average salary can probably get laid by sexpatting in poor, underdeveloped and isolated Russian villages.