Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even parents are lookist...

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Quote from an open-source psychology archive (in other words, not my personal thoughts):

"Adding to the complexity of the nature-nurture interaction, children’s genes lead to their eliciting different treatment from other people, which influences their cognitive development. For example, infants’ physical attractiveness and temperament are influenced considerably by their genetic inheritance, but it is also the case that parents provide more sensitive and affectionate care to easygoing [a.k.a NT] and attractive infants than to difficult [a.k.a aspie] and less attractive ones, which can contribute to the infants’ later cognitive development"

Source: https://nobaproject.com/modules/cognitive-development-in-childhood

Last edited:
To be fair I wouldn't be happy having an ugly child either.

No excuse for human garbage behavior though.

Have to remember you created that kid as well

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

maternal love is a lie

Basically, good looks snowballs you into a good life and bad looks snowballs you into a bad life.
Looks = life

We should go extinct.

Yeah my mom said I was ugly many times

Basically, good looks snowballs you into a good life and bad looks snowballs you into a bad life.
Looks = life
Only for men. Most of the women have all the benefits just for being born

Brutal, I am sorry to hear that man. Must be very demotivating. My mother is at least bluepilled and thinks I can get a lot of girls

mine used to but then I started calling myself ugly and she's like "no you're not". What a liar lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back