Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even normies hate "Tall Girl"

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9252508/ 5.3 Imdb rating is very bad, specially for a netflix show, usually those shows have inflated ratings because it's trendy.
Not only that but normies are making fun of it:

Lifefuel ngl, I thought this show was very hypocritical from just watching the trailer, I'm glad it's garbage

They should make a film called "Manlet"

yfw you know it's over
DhkSQWg.png

This movie is shit. Also look at her hairline, looks like eggman’s

blue pilled jester normies commenting thinks that 5'6 framecel would get more pussy irl than the swedish chad because short kid has a personality. jfl. let me block their chanel from my youtube account permanently

I hate tall girls and I know they hate me too.

tik tok cringe

Not 10 seconds. I knees the movie was utter shit from day 1.

the nigger jester trying way to hard to laugh. so annoying

Every teenage romcom is cringy as fuck. Out of all Netflix shows set in high school, the only one I enjoyed was "13 Reasons Why".

Volcel if you wouldn't smash Ava Michelle though.

if retarded normies are making fun of it then it's really bad

Jfl if you even watch Netflix as an incel, pure retardation and ragefuel

blue pilled jester normies commenting thinks that 5'6 framecel would get more pussy irl than the swedish chad because short kid has a personality. jfl. let me block their chanel from my youtube account permanently
that prettyboy manlet would post here, while swedish chad would fuck 99% of the girls in that school

Nice try bro but almost everyone here featured in IT. Anyway you're probably a larper wanting to spread your degeneracy
Only like 5 ppl ever get featured there. None of the High IQ threads ever make it there.

Only like 5 ppl ever get featured there. None of the High IQ threads ever make it there.
mylifeistrash, wizardcel and napoleon and others have high iq threads featuring there very often. I only got mentioned a few times and I post IT bait? jfl

mylifeistrash, wizardcel and napoleon and others have high iq threads featuring there very often. I only got mentioned a few times and I post IT bait? jfl
Napoleon de Geso already made it extremely obvious that he was just trollin IT. If you are doing what he does then you are just a copycat wannabee.

Let me just mention some High IQ users who DON'T get featured on IT very much
BlkPillPres
LiterallyASoyboy
FACEandLMS
Ryo_Hazuki
RegisterUserName

Last edited:
copycat wannabee
I didn't even know I got mentioned in IT before you pointed out, the other times I got mentioned had nothing to do with what napoleon says, seems you're trying to hard to frame me because you got called out on your femdom bullshit. nice try cuck
Napoleon de Geso already made it extremely obvious that he was just trollin IT. If you are doing what he does then you are just a copycat wannabee.

BlkPillPres
LiterallyASoyboy
FACEandLMS
Ryo_Hazuki
RegisterUserName
btw I could easily expose you and all your threads to this community and it would be perfectly clear why you should be banned, but I don't have the time for that and I don't particularly care, so watch your step faggot

I didn't even know I got mentioned in IT before you pointed out, the other times I got mentioned had nothing to do with what napoleon says, seems you're trying to hard to frame me because you got called out on your femdom bullshit. nice try cuck

btw I could easily expose you and all your threads to this community and it would be perfectly clear why you should be banned, but I don't have the time for that and I don't particularly care, so watch your step faggot
Ngl, you never even read any of my real threads. Watch my step? Bitch I run almost all of my post through the mods first and follow the rules closely. I am going to follow another rule and courtesy, and not to fight with you anymore. If you have shit to say, say it in the PMS.
I am pretty sure the mods would want me to apologize for trying to publicly call you out anyways. Might as well do it.

I am sorry

If you wish to call me out, I recommend you doing it privately

Last edited:
that prettyboy manlet would post here, while swedish chad would fuck 99% of the girls in that school
Cope he wouldn't be here, wouldn't slay like the swedish guy tho

She looks a bit manly.

View attachment 156614
View attachment 156615

Ngl, you never even read any of my real threads. Watch my step? Bitch I run almost all of my post through the mods first and follow the rules closely. I am going to follow another rule and courtesy, and not to fight with you anymore. If you have shit to say, say it in the PMS.
I am pretty sure the mods would want me to apologize for trying to publicly call you out anyways. Might as well do it.

I am sorry

If you wish to call me out, I recommend you doing it privately
wow you have my post featured in IT and a join date :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
jfl at you losing your mind because you got called out :feels: you're so degenerate that you can't even hide your fetishes in every single one of your posts. I don't care enough to expose you in public but it's satisfying to know that from now on you'll be overthinking every single one of your posts, anxious about not getting called out again.. our maybe you get off on being called a sissy little faggot :feelshaha:

BlkPillPres
LiterallyASoyboy
FACEandLMS
Ryo_Hazuki
RegisterUserName
Only lolicons are high IQ

I don't care enough to expose you in public but it's satisfying to know that from now on you'll be overthinking every single one of your posts, anxious about not getting called out again..
I had been, ''called out'' many times before, things like that usually happen and you will see it happen if you been around longer than 3-4 months.

JFL! There is a show called Tall Girl about a tall girl? lol. They should make a show about a short guy called Short Guy.

i find most of netflix series trash