Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even niggers are succumbing to the soy

racism

@WØLF

Last edited:
so-i-make-the-rules.jpg

The amount of based niggas will decrease in the future

From pimp to simp.

Throughout history men knew that being partnered with a woman is literally the best thing that can happen to them
Appealing to the past of men while supporting an ideology that shits on it. Quite consistent
If that wasn’t the case men wouldn’t be pursuing women
If you weren't pursuing men, and if you were the ''prize'' you wouldn't have to be on a group that is mainly focused on finding ways to get into a ''relationship'' as well don't you think?
They’re spoiled, weak and not fit to enter a relationship/marriage
They’re pathetic and most likely don’t even know how to fix a broken table
Pure projection.

All men - that includes dusties and LVMs - are fully aware of the value a woman brings
And that's why you'll be perpetually stuck in a shithole sub instead of engaging with your dreamy chad or divorce rape slave.
I only got asked this once - the guy asked what I bring to the table apart from my “looks and a bad attitude”. Never answered him because it wasn’t worth my time or energy.
This is the icing of the cake. She got confronted by an actual man with balls and she pussied out, got a trauma out of it, and instead of using her ''time and energy'' to make a rebuttal to said argument, she decides to fume behind his back on the internet with a retarded wall of text like the pathetic roastie retarded toddler she is.

Most black guys are like this nowadays:

7pf94ur4gx371.png

And they watch a large amount of anime

OP sleeps with niggers everyday

It's over for all races, apparently sandniggers rebuilt the world when soy collapses

Most men overrate their SMV. I bet he thinks he is attractive to these foids he's simping for

Most men overrate their SMV. I bet he thinks he is attractive to these foids he's simping for
This, this is nothing but a typical "throw men as a collective under the bus to prop myself up" tactic that simps like to do, what he doesn't get is women don't care either way, they'll fuck attractive abusive men and attractive simps

Simps simp because they don't get the rules (more like refuse to acknowledge the rules), its a coping mechanism that keeps these idiots going

Agree. Men are stupid. They think they have a high smv but still simp for women attention. If you have a high smv you don’t have to simp for anybody, people will simp for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back