Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even my university forgot about me

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
To add insult to injury that is my pathetic life

I’m studying a computer course at my university as a mature age student to gain more skills, and I was supposed to graduate this year, they literally forgot about me, didn’t send me my transcript or certificate of graduation, and didn’t even notify me of an invitation to the ceremony.

I emailed them today and they messaged me back saying “sorry, we don’t know why you weren’t notified. You can graduate in the middle of 2020 if you want to attend a ceremony, or we can just post you your graduation diploma next week. Sorry about that, unfortunate mistake on our end”

The graduation was on the 13th of December

today is the 17th. They’re just like “lol oops sry bro”

HOW DO YOU FORGET A GRADUATING STUDENT FROM YOUR LIST LMAO WHAT IS THIS

JFL

Last edited:
just lol
I also get forgotten by my classmates often

even your uni doesn't want you to ascend in any form possible. but congrats tho :feelsokman:

Damn. Everyday there is some brutal experience posted on this site and women are supposed to be the oppressed one.

Congrats on finishing your degree!
You're finally done with education and onto a life of wagecucking and more suffering!

Brutal, try and sue them or something

Normie if you were planning on going to graduation

When I graduated I just told them to send my diploma via mail. It was kind of a waste of time and money. Also my field of study was not hard, I did not even feel accomplished.

Brutal, but hey, were you really going to attend the ceremony?

I’m studying a computer course at my university as a mature age student to gain more skills, and I was supposed to graduate this year, they literally forgot about me, didn’t send me my transcript or certificate of graduation, and didn’t even notify me of an invitation to the ceremony.

I emailed them today and they messaged me back saying “sorry, we don’t know why you weren’t notified. You can graduate in the middle of 2020 if you want to attend a ceremony, or we can just post you your graduation diploma next week. Sorry about that, unfortunate mistake on our end”

JFL

I didn't even go to my graduation. That University was a complete joke anyway, retard tier university I learned more in primary school.

JFL
Similar thing happened with me when I was meant to get my reward for something at school

It hurts to read this op can’t invite his family but they probably didn’t care. Only op did.

They didn't want photographic proof that they are associated with you tbh

No one cares or remember you tbh

Congrats on finishing your degree!
You're finally done with education and onto a life of wagecucking and more suffering!
hey at least he'll be on his pc instead of having to interact with normies hopefully. that makes it significantly more bearable

Congratulations on graduating. Now your lifelong journey of betabuxxing can begin. (jk)

There's a chance it might have been an administrative error.

i would not go to the ceremony

YoU aRe NoT eNtItLeD tO gRaDuAtE, iNkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy:

JFL
Nigga you just too ugly to the point they didn't want you tarnishing the group photo, incels in a photo associated with a place trying to make money by attracting good looking ppl is bad for business bruh.

Nah, they're just incompetent fucks.
Congratulations on graduating. Now your lifelong journey of betabuxxing can begin. (jk)

There's a chance it might have been an administrative error.
Yeah some cuntflap in admin saw his photo & decided to "forget" to add him to the reminder email right before shoving another cookie in her fat mush.