Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please just permaban me

IncelSince2002

IncelSince2002

Banned
-
Permaban en4cd - When a normie speedruns getting bored of trying to infiltrate so goes out with a load of reddit sounding cliche cope
I was sad and angry and so blackpill really appealed to me. I'd never had any friends, never had any attention from females. I'd internalised all these underdog narratives about how I was ugly and doomed and the world was against me. It's the gynocracy, it's all society, etc. etc. etc. I truly believed this.

Yesterday I went to an event that was held at my university. Everyone was mingling and, for some reason, against my better judgement, I tried to join in a conversation. The group, 3 females 3 males, all at least 7/10s, were friendly and I ended up having a great time. I left with their contacts and an invitation to study with them next week.

Honestly, I feel like all this blackpill ideology I believed in for so long was just a self-fulfilling prophecy. I have hope now and I really hope you guys can escape this mindset too. Life feels great. Please permaban me and I wish you all the best.

How tall are you?

The group, 3 females 3 males, all at least 7/10s, were friendly and I ended up having a great time. I left with their contacts and an invitation to study with them next week.
Noooooooooo; Don't leave just yet. I want to know how this pans out. At least tell us, then leave.

The group, 3 females 3 males, all at least 7/10s, were friendly and I ended up having a great time. I left with their contacts and an invitation to study with them next week.
Good for you, hope it works out. Anyone can be friendly at first though, doesn't mean much.

goodbye anf fuck off

> joined may 21
>10 Posts
I've been browsing this site for years, felt my belief in blackpill slipping, and so made an account to try and reintegrate myself back into inceldom. It hasn't worked tho and my faith continues to crumble before my eyes

Wow so you finally put in a modicum of effort and it paid off? Why were you so lazy this entire time leading up to college?
And JFL you got invited to hangout a bit, that's all? Be patient and see what happens before you decide to jump any guns m8.

joined may 21, 2024
posts 10

And JFL you got invited to hangout a bit, that's all? Be patient and see what happens before you decide to jump any guns m8.
Ikr, it's retarded. I met an old friend at the pub, gave him my number and asked if he wanted to hang out more, haven't heard shit from him ever since.

Watch this end up somewhere on reddit etc jfl

>normie larps as incel
>normie gets bored and quits after a week
>"omg guys its so ez blackpill bad self fulfill"
>le' epic inkwell own
>screenshots own post
>posts to reddit
>"look guys a Real, well known incel on the forum succeeded by just talking to someone once"

Nigga spoke to people and thinks he's ascended.

Unless u fuck a foid. U have not ascended

Watch this end up somewhere on reddit etc jfl

>normie larps as incel
>normie gets bored and quits after a week
>"omg guys its so ez blackpill bad self fulfill"
>le' epic inkwell own
>screenshots own post
>posts to reddit
>"look guys a Real, well known incel on the forum succeeded by just talking to someone once"
Lol it would he funny as fuck if this post ends up on IncelTears

Gtfo you normfags

Lol it would he funny as fuck if this post ends up on IncelTears
It wouldnt surprise me. Their users have made these sort of posts alongside their usual false flags. Either they're posting glow tier false flags, or they just join, get bored after a week and leave by saying some shit that reads like something out of their comment sections.

"muh internalised, muh self fulfilling, muh mindset, muh ideology". They're a caricature of themselves when they do this shit. Imagine trying that hard to invalidate peoples lives and experiences that you just make up some shit and throw a bunch of stereotypes in a self-referential manner in there. Or project your own normie experiences (which aren't relevant to incels) into the mix.

Some foids werent repulsed by him and he immidiately falls back into bluepill. Its always the same story

nobody fucking cares hang yourseld

Some foids werent repulsed by him and he immidiately falls back into bluepill. Its always the same story
At best, they see him as a possible betabuxxer, ride home from the bar when drunk, etc.

I was sad and angry and so blackpill really appealed to me. I'd never had any friends, never had any attention from females. I'd internalised all these underdog narratives about how I was ugly and doomed and the world was against me. It's the gynocracy, it's all society, etc. etc. etc. I truly believed this.

Yesterday I went to an event that was held at my university. Everyone was mingling and, for some reason, against my better judgement, I tried to join in a conversation. The group, 3 females 3 males, all at least 7/10s, were friendly and I ended up having a great time. I left with their contacts and an invitation to study with them next week.

Honestly, I feel like all this blackpill ideology I believed in for so long was just a self-fulfilling prophecy. I have hope now and I really hope you guys can escape this mindset too. Life feels great. Please permaban me and I wish you all the best.
As long as you haven't fucked at least one pussy afterwards, the BP has not been refuted.

ill be looking foward to ur ban appeal, once they dump you.

ill be looking foward to ur ban appeal, once they dump you.
Same here- i love reading some of these retarded faggots ban appeals, it’s a good cope

see you next wednesday

At best, they see him as a possible betabuxxer, ride home from the bar when drunk, etc.
He'll come back within a week or two, begging to get unbanned. As predictable as the fact that tomorrow is monday

Last edited:
Hell come back within a week or two, begging to get unbanned. As predictable as the fact that tomorrow is monday
He’ll*

Sorry, i’m a bit of a Grammar Nazi; I know you’re ESL so sorry if that came across as a dick thing.

And kek true, these faggots need to just accept reality or fuck off for good.

Kek joined less than 6 days ago and made only 12 posts/replies. He was probably never really blackpilled and just saw it as a trend or some shit like that.

Also going to an event and meeting some friendly normies for a bit/getting their contacts doesn't disprove the blackpill at all. Some normies can be nice and polite. That is what he experienced since he was first meeting these people. If he really is ugly the meetings with these normies will not lead to a relationship or sex for him. He may even be mistreated on the future as a result of being around these normies, who knows. But that shit doesn't disprove the blackpill at all, what the fuck was he on about

Thanks mang, nicest thing anyone has done all week for me. :feelsautistic:
Im glad i could make a brocel happy :feelsautistic:
English Second Language; you & most others here who are ESL do speak it much better than toms of Shitmericans though.
I see. I know that its written with a ' but i either forgot it or was too lazy