Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even my Chadlite neighbor has given up on women mainly

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
He used to have girls over all the time. Now maybe once a month he has a girl over. He says its just too much work and drama, for sex.

I asked him about hookers because he is rich enough to afford them. He said no sticking your dick in a hole who is pretending to enjoy it isn't worth $200. He also got STD's multiple times doing that and then it cost money going to the doctor and getting antibiotics.

This is the greater blackpill.

over if you are sub 9.9

Over for sexhavers jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

over if you are sub 9.9

Sort of funny but this is a guy who can easily go on Tinder and get girls. Yet they are so awful that he says he would rather have a nap then drink some Corona beers and play Diablo II. Which he is really into.

I honestly believe in this. Women seem to be like a nightmare to deal with. Especially for us autistcels

I honestly believe in this. Women seem to be like a nightmare to deal with. Especially for us autistcels

15 minutes of sex for free. And Chads and Chadlites think they got something for free. Then the hours and days of drama, including having police called on him.

Over for sexhavers jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek:

One thing that sucks is all women aren't interested in anything, they are boring to be around except for sex. The one thing they enjoy is drama/conflict/upset. But that sounds and looks stressful.

15 minutes of sex for free. And Chads and Chadlites think they got something for free. Then the hours and days of drama, including having police called on him.
So much work for a few minutes of pleasure

So much work for a few minutes of pleasure

Ya what happened for him is it just was a lot of hard work for a few minutes of pleasure. And so over time he was doing it less and less.

don't care fuck chad

One thing that sucks is all women aren't interested in anything, they are boring to be around except for sex. The one thing they enjoy is drama/conflict/upset. But that sounds and looks stressful.
:yes:. Relationshipscucks on suicide watch rn.