Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even In my shithole Sea Ape country it’s over

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
IMG 1790

I'm done with dating...

For the past 3 relationships I've been in, the past 1.5 years, it would seem like girls are just not into nice guys. They literally treated me like an accessory.

Most recent girl I met I managed to dodge a bullet. You'd think an IPG student and future teacher would have common sense. Imagine getting pissed that I ghosted her after she tokd you she's cancelling our agreed upon date just so she could hook up with her fwb.

My last few relationships were nothing much but a disaster also. I'm not treated like a human. I gave them everything. Treated them like royalty. Just to be kicked to the side. I always remember one of their lines "The world isn't for the nice".

No wonder gentlemen are going extinct. You'd expect treating women with respect, you'd be treated with respect also. But instead girls tend to forget you have emotional needs and problems also.

Dating in Malaysia is just depressing. If this is how girls treat men than I don't wanna date anymore.

Asian are legit ultra bluepiller. I can’t believe what I just read tbh.

opinion on chin peng

opinion on chin peng
I wish the communist had won tbh. Malay can’t manage anything to save their life.

Backstab cunt, and Malays are legit fsggot that bind toward the king, legit in our law if not derhaka. What a fucking joke

This is my fucking account, do you seriously think I would bother myself with redditcuck?

IMG 1792

Look at the advice, wtf is this crap

Why Asian are soo bluepill? Being nice are just offydoffy shit.

WHY ARE ASIAN SUCH A CHINKTOID RACE. I want to kill all Asian and go mass er. I want to do it

JoinedMar 11, 2023Posts8,200

Does this negro mogs you? Mogs me tbh
IMG 1793

Just love yourself bro. I swear I want to torture any body who said that shit to my face. I’m fucking butthurt of not getting sex at all and still a kissless handless holdless virgin.

And now I had to read this cuck post and knowing how fuck am I in a third world shithole. Wtf

@LeFrenchCel I just want you to know that is not me. I never post on Reddit or did any promotional video for a company because I work a dead end job.

I’m also probaly gonna dropout from college because I’m getting tired of this bull crap. Life is just a shitfest for sub 5 and now this country is heading towards west tier dating. Fucking kek.

Idk what to do tbh, probaly gonna rope. If I’m going to die a virgin so be it

Look I tell you mtf. For shithead who said islam country are doing good. This is the shit that is going on here, infesting it.

Religious are useless right now to subjugate and control woman, woman still will do this kind of shit and if you’re a honest offydoffy like this guy, expect your bank account to go down the drain like there’s a fire broke up at the central bank.

Honestly this is a brutal, Malaysia is a third world Islamic shithole and this guy aren’t even ugly for Malaysian standard. And this is how it is? It’s over man, it’s fucking over

Imagine if it’s a chad, those three woman will do there some with him.
No matter how nice this cuck is, woman would still treat him like trash and that’s the reality of it, but of course bluepiller in the cuck thread will spout bullcrap like live your self and family bro.

This is fucking brutal boyos :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. I want to die if this guy got treated like trash, it’s fucking over for me.

Like legit, it’s done

What country are you reffering to?