Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even in most based nations on earth the courts are cucked

Notice how woman wanted all the divorces, just like in the West.
bUt MeN aRe NoT lOyAl :soy: :soy: :soy:

what sexual problem did he have?

small cock probably

Notice how woman wanted all the divorces, just like in the West.
bUt MeN aRe NoT lOyAl :soy: :soy: :soy:
I just got finished actually watching it and you're somewhat right, though there are a few husbands that are in the wrong. The funniest part to me are the comments going yas kween and muh oppresed mozlem whamens coming from the wet holes

No, now that I recall, there was some dumbass JB 14 year old named Zeba lying by any means to divorce her husband JFL. The sheer amount of slander towards her husband is repulsing. She probably found a Chaddam

Last edited:
Lol at fersians
@gymletethnicel @Diocel

I just got finished actually watching it and you're somewhat right, though there are a few husbands that are in the wrong. The funniest part to me are the comments going yas kween and muh oppresed mozlem whamens coming from the wet holes

No, now that I recall, there was some dumbass JB 14 year old named Zeba lying by any means to divorce her husband JFL. The sheer amount of slander towards her husband is repulsing. She probably found a Chaddam
Yeah, some of the dudes were retarded. And the 14 yo's husband lied about his age when they married if I remember correctly.

>Iran
>Based
150-1532336937.jpg

Yeah, some of the dudes were retarded. And the 14 yo's husband lied about his age when they married if I remember correctly.
Yeah, I won't deny muslim men do fucked up shit to women too. The thing most people forget is that power is what makes humans evil. Thus, because WOMAN have power in the west, they are abusive to men. And because MEN have power in the east, they are abusive to women. Many MGTOWS and MRAs tend to forget this. It's power that causes abuse.

Take this video for example. A father forces his daughter, Soheil, into marrying another man against her will since Soheil's brother committed adultery with that man's wife. so the man demands compensation for being cucked by the brother by having the daughter forced into marrying him. Very unislamic I should say, as the brother should be stoned to death rather than her sister being used as a sacrificial lamb, and the Prophet has explicity said that marriages where the woman does not consent are not valid.

funnily enough, there is another man Soheil runs away with and marries instead, and he's literally a Chaddam.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwfC3WWYNIc

>Iran
>Based
150-1532336937.jpg
If only they were Sunni majority

Yeah, I won't deny muslim men do fucked up shit to women too. The thing most people forget is that power is what makes humans evil. Thus, because WOMAN have power in the west, they are abusive to men. And because MEN have power in the east, they are abusive to women. Many MGTOWS and MRAs tend to forget this. It's power that causes abuse.

Take this video for example. A father forces his daughter, Soheil, into marrying another man against her will since Soheil's brother committed adultery with that man's wife. so the man demands compensation for being cucked by the brother by having the daughter forced into marrying him. Very unislamic I should say, as the brother should be stoned to death rather than her sister being used as a sacrificial lamb, and the Prophet has explicity said that marriages where the woman does not consent are not valid.

funnily enough, there is another man Soheil runs away with and marries instead, and he's literally a Chaddam.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwfC3WWYNIc

If only they were Sunni majority

Bro, that is literal Mesopotamian law, straight from the Hammurabi code.

Women are the same no matter the country or ethnicity.

if your wife gets raped (it was consentual in this case), the victim man gets to take either his wife or daughter
Not exactly the same, but close enough