Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even in a ghosttown women can get a chad

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Literally in my village from my home country (wont say where it is but there isn't even internet just rural area near the mountains with monastery) theres a girl from my family there and shes short and cute in her 20s n when I saw her the 1st time I started imagining a future with her like the incel Iam and then I learned she had a boyfriend and I kid you not even this whore got a tall masculine mf and he was just selling shit on markets
The blackpill is real

Btw when I was near her I was acting mysterious like Ryan gosling in drive with my sunglasses
Its ober I cant talk to foids

guys will literally drive half an hour or more in the middle of nowhere if they find someone.
girls i knew all found guys even when living in a shithole, they just drove them around all the time.
The only way to find your available virgin girl is living somewhere in the himalayan mountains with no internet connection

guys will literally drive half an hour or more in the middle of nowhere if they find someone.
girls i knew all found guys even when living in a shithole, they just drove them around all the time.
The only way to find your available virgin girl is living somewhere in the himalayan mountains with no internet connection
The only virgins foids are 10 years old

I understand what you feel man.
In my country girls travel 40+km if they live in municipality with low smv just to milk chad's prostate. I overheard them talking about it and that caused worst insomnia I had in last 2 years. They are catching first bus for chad, while you are waiting as last option.
"Just find village girl bro" :lul:

I understand what you feel man.
In my country girls travel 40+km if they live in municipality with low smv just to milk chad's prostate. I overheard them talking about it and that caused worst insomnia I had in last 2 years. They are catching first bus for chad, while you are waiting as last option.
"Just find village girl bro" :lul:
Yeah this truly made me realize the blackpill is everywhere
They were talking about her boyfriend and I wondered how he looked and ofc he was a tall masculine guy

All women 14+ have a bf/husband it's not even funny anymore

The truth is men are willing to travel great distances for foids, it doesn't matter as much as you think.

The truth is men are willing to travel great distances for foids, it doesn't matter as much as you think.
Hes from the same country just from the city

social media has ruined everything, no where is safe.

There are no safe zones anymore you need to pre order or you'll fail.

Literally in my village from my home country (wont say where it is but there isn't even internet just rural area near the mountains with monastery) theres a girl from my family there and shes short and cute in her 20s n when I saw her the 1st time I started imagining a future with her like the incel Iam and then I learned she had a boyfriend and I kid you not even this whore got a tall masculine mf and he was just selling shit on markets
The blackpill is real
let me guess youre from eastern europe?