Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

even if you were a Chad, you would still be doomed

Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt

Banned
-
The real problem is life itself, entropy.
You get born, you age, you die.
Nothing can stop that

View: https://youtu.be/wW62UxUt0NQ

The main problem is hedonic adaption. Our brain evolved in such a way, that we are never content with the status quo. We always want more.
Right now you think having sex / a relationship would make you happy. but you would get bored of it.

Just watch this video. the boyo explains it quite well (also recommend his other videos)

Chad gets bored of fucking hundreds of foids in his 20s, then gets married to a virgin 20 year old when he is 30 as it is something new for him. Then they have kids, which is new. And life goes on with nee adventures for Chad.

Chad gets bored of fucking hundreds of foids in his 20s, then gets married to a virgin 20 year old when he is 30 as it is something new for him. Then they have kids, which is new. And life goes on with nee adventures for Chad.
you don't get it. to a Chad, fucking some slut is like for you eating a Pizza. he doesn't get much pleasure from it because it's just normal to him.
the more often you do something, the less pleasure you get from it, because your brain adapts to the stimulus.

Biggest cope I’ve ever seen

The real problem is life itself, entropy.
You get born, you age, you die.
Nothing can stop that

View: https://youtu.be/wW62UxUt0NQ

The main problem is hedonic adaption. Our brain evolved in such a way, that we are never content with the status quo. We always want more.
Right now you think having sex / a relationship would make you happy. but you would get bored of it.

Just watch this video. the boyo explains it quite well (also recommend his other videos)

Death is not the great equaliser. Only some people die.

pres strikes again

Biggest cope I’ve ever seen
you cannot deny it, and if you had any self awareness, you would know it's true.

for example as a kid, you certainly can remember a situation when you really wanted a specific toy.
and then you got that toy for Christmas.

at first, you were very happy, the toy brought you a lot of pleasure.

but then after a few weeks, you just got bored of it.

women are just human toys. if you had a harem of Stacies, after 6-12 months, you would be bored of having sex with them.

there is no escape from hedonic adaption

you cannot deny it, and if you had any self awareness, you would know it's true.

for example as a kid, you certainly can remember a situation when you really wanted a specific toy.
and then you got that toy for Christmas.

at first, you were very happy, the toy brought you a lot of pleasure.

but then after a few weeks, you just got bored of it.

women are just human toys. if you had a harem of Stacies, after 6-12 months, you would be bored of having sex with them.

there is no escape from hedonic adaption
I think the adaptation only applies to materialistic and superficial experiences like casual sex and shit. Brain craves real human intimacy and starting a family is one of the most satisfying things you can objectively do. We’re programmed to procreate and extract happiness from one’s families and kids.

I think the adaptation only applies to materialistic and superficial experiences like casual sex and shit. Brain craves real human intimacy and starting a family is one of the most satisfying things you can objectively do. We’re programmed to procreate and extract happiness from one’s families and kids.
in all surveys I know of, people who have kids on average have the same level of happyness as people without kids

in all surveys I know of, people who have kids on average have the same level of happyness as people without kids
Well maybe some people just get bored very easily and need constant stimulation. I would be happy with committing to a (loyal) foid for the rest of my life today but others would never be able to do that. I think it’s all a matter of perspective.

you don't get it. to a Chad, fucking some slut is like for you eating a Pizza. he doesn't get much pleasure from it because it's just normal to him.
the more often you do something, the less pleasure you get from it, because your brain adapts to the stimulus.
I enjoy eating pizza still though