Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you somehow got a girlfriend, she'd cuck you at the first opportunity she gets

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
You really think a girl would ever be loyal to you? It doesn't matter if she says that she loves you and that she plans to stay with you forever, the moment Chad shows interest in her she'll forget about you and offer her pussy to him. They are impulsive creatures who only want the best, they are incapable of commitment.

The few times I see a thread on here where an incel "escaped" I can't help but feel sorry for him. They'll be back here in a few months after the whore they started dating discards them.

Legitimate, all women are monkeybranching whores.

Legit. I can't understand how someone can believe in the blackpill but also believes that it's possible to have a faithful relationship as a sub8.

Legit. I can't understand how someone can believe in the blackpill but also believes that it's possible to have a faithful relationship as a sub8.
Yeah, a lot of people here are secretly bluepilled or at least hope coping.

Usually they just dump u not cuck u.
Why would she even bother with keeping us around when we are just unwanted dead weight n

Usually they just dump u not cuck u.
Why would she even bother with keeping us around when we are just unwanted dead weight n
Same thing tbh.
As for why she'd keep you around, in case she needs money or emotional support.

Sure, that's the fate of normies but it's weapons-grade cope to believe we are in any way better off than normies.

They havent accepted it yet. Ugly genetic trash still clinging to hope of one day making it is so cringe.

Same thing tbh.
As for why she'd keep you around, in case she needs money or emotional support.
Its not the same thing tho.
If she cucks you she still needs to tolerate your existence and you are still "in the game" but when dumpes you it means you arr so low that you arent even worth keeping around.
You are literally lower than a dog to her jfl.

So yeah if you have no money to give her you are lower than dirt and she dosent need emptional shit,I mean she does need it but from more desirables and females not from our type.

The reality is even worse than the fiction.

Its not the same thing tho.
If she cucks you she still needs to tolerate your existence and you are still "in the game" but when dumpes you it means you arr so low that you arent even worth keeping around.
You are literally lower than a dog to her jfl.

So yeah if you have no money to give her you are lower than dirt and she dosent need emptional shit,I mean she does need it but from more desirables and females not from our type.

The reality is even worse than the fiction.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: