Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EVEN IF YOU REPRODUCED, IT WOULD BE OVER FOR YOUR CHILDREN

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
EVEN IF YOU ASCEND, YOUR CHILDREN WILL SUFFER FROM BOTH THE RISING HYPERGAMY OF WOMEN AND THE SAME PROBLEMS YOU FACED IN LIFE WITH YOUR GENETICS. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

THE DATING STANDARDS WILL ONLY GROW HIGHER AND HIGHER. WHAT WE HAVE NOW IS NOTHING COMPARED TO 10-20 YEARS FROM NOW. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

my dad told me how he got bullied, beat up and ostracized as a kid for being short :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: the same exact thing happened to me. :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Even if I were to actually reproduce (impossible) the tradition will continue so its bettER IF I DONT PASS ON MY SUBHUMAN GENES.

IM TREATED LIKE A SUBHUMAN BECAUSE THATS WHAT I LITERALLY AM. BALDING AT 17, SHORT 5'3 AND ETHNIC WITH 2 HEIGHT MOGGER YOUNGER BROTHERS?? ITS OVER!! ACTUALLY IT NEVER EVEN FUCKING BEGAN. LAUGH AT THIS CLOWN WORLD. IT ENDED FOR ME IN THE ICE AGE. WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN HERE I HATE THIS LIFE I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE I CANT FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE FUCK

not if you reproduce with a stacy

Not having a family of your own is a huge loss, but at least you wouldn't have to witness your son suffer as an incel loner. That would be heartbreaking. :feelsbadman:

dis y me Stacy onry lel
@proudweeb

Not having a family of your own is a huge loss, but at least you wouldn't have to witness your son suffer as an incel loner. That would be heartbreaking. :feelsbadman:
so true if I ascend im going to raise a family anyway, I'll teach my children the blackpill early on so they don't make choices that turn them ugly

EVEN IF YOU ASCEND, YOUR CHILDREN WILL SUFFER FROM BOTH THE RISING HYPERGAMY OF WOMEN AND THE SAME PROBLEMS YOU FACED IN LIFE WITH YOUR GENETICS. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

THE DATING STANDARDS WILL ONLY GROW HIGHER AND HIGHER. WHAT WE HAVE NOW IS NOTHING COMPARED TO 10-20 YEARS FROM NOW. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

my dad told me how he got bullied, beat up and ostracized as a kid for being short :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: the same exact thing happened to me. :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Even if I were to actually reproduce (impossible) the tradition will continue so its bettER IF I DONT PASS ON MY SUBHUMAN GENES.

IM TREATED LIKE A SUBHUMAN BECAUSE THATS WHAT I LITERALLY AM. BALDING AT 17, SHORT 5'3 AND ETHNIC WITH 2 HEIGHT MOGGER YOUNGER BROTHERS?? ITS OVER!! ACTUALLY IT NEVER EVEN FUCKING BEGAN. LAUGH AT THIS CLOWN WORLD. IT ENDED FOR ME IN THE ICE AGE. WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN HERE I HATE THIS LIFE I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE I CANT FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE FUCK
Your brother in height, @erenyeager...:feelsaww:

Though the implication of your thread is certainly brutal. :feelswhat:

Elliot was a manlet subhuman and his brother is a prettyboy gigaslayer

over for shieldercels. Anways
not if you reproduce with a stacy
Or have daughters. Women can't be incel.
:yes: :yes:

Your brother in height, @erenyeager...:feelsaww:

Though the implication of your thread is certainly brutal. :feelswhat:
You really wanna know?

He is 5'5

It is over because it never began

Not gonna bapen

your child would suffer, unless it was a foid, then you would suffer again watching her become a lesbian or being a whore :feelshaha:

Having a daughter is kinda cucked tho.
In that sense, having a son is cucked too, because you spent your money on someone who won't give you sexual benefits. I think in general having children is not beneficial to incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back