Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even if you manage to ascend, this is what awaits you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/i20x4m/aita_for_making_my_boyfriend_get_rid_of_his_toy/

AITA for making my boyfriend get rid of his toy collection?
My boyfriend has always called himself "A Kid at Heart". He collects toys, from quite a few different series. Wresting, TMNT, X Men, anime, etc.

We're in our 20's.

But they aren't for collecting purposes, they're all out of the box. And...He plays with them. Whenever he thinks i'm asleep, i can hear him mimicking the voices of the characters or doing commentary and i'll peak in the room and see him actually playing with them. That's another thing, it's a small apartment and he's got a whole room just for them. And a whole dresser full of parts and cards. Their guns and weapons and such. But they're confined to that room, none of them are anywhere else. When he comes home from work, it's one of the first things he does, play with the toys. We get packages from Ebay or Amazon almost twice a week. But he still makes time for me.

I thought it was cute and endearing at first. But we've got a baby on the way. And my friends are laughing at me. "Sounds like you're dating a 12 year old."
With the baby, i want to use that room for something like a nursery. I politely asked him how he'd feel about getting rid of them, but he said no. I said something about giving them to charity but he said no again. I brought up that it could give us a lot of extra money if we sold them but he still denied it. I asked about the baby but he said we'll just budget it out like we always do. How he'll spend less on figures, but selling his collection is out of the question. I told him that they could make some other kid, a less fortunate kid, happy.

The teasing from my friend's has continued. They all kept telling him he needs to grow up. Word got to his father. According to my bf, his father wouldn't let him buy anything like that after 12 but when he moved out, he could buy all the figures he wanted.

I showed his dad pictures of the toy room and he was shocked. He got mad and said we're stopping that right now. That he wanted me to help him grow up. This morning, my boyfriend was sleeping in when his dad came over. He grabbed a big trash bag and started just grabbing handfuls and putting them inside. When he was almsot done, I told my boyfriend what was going on and that it was for his own good. He ran out and saw the room was empty and his dad with 2 big trash bags, leaving with them. He tried taking the bag and begging him to quit but he didn't. His dad said "It's time to grow up!". He started crying and sat down.

But he was yelling at us about how "Those are all he does". Even though he had me. Dad agreed with me "You got your lady! ANd a kid on the way! You don't need this shit!". He was sobbing, his dad put them in his car and left. He said he's tossing them in the trash.

I told my bf i was sorry but it had to be done. To think about the baby. But then he yelled at me, about how he could throw stuff i collect away.

(He didn't actually throw them out, just a bluff. It was actually all donated to a thrift store.)

Was this truly wrong of me?

A foid will try to come into your life and take control of your hobbies and life.

What a conniving bitch.

That bitch needs to be beheaded.

Literal soyboys who play with toys get to date and have babies while I rot here. All cuz of looks.

Though I do feel bad for the guy. Seeing your toys and collection being forcefully thrown away is painful. I have felt it, but when I was 13, not when I am in 20s with a baby on the way.

Literal soyboys who play with toys get to date and have babies while I rot here. All cuz of looks.

Though I do feel bad for the guy. Seeing your toys and collection being forcefully thrown away is painful. I have felt it, but when I was 13, not when I am in 20s with a baby on the way.

Them: Maybe sexhavers are more respected because they are more mature and responsible than inkwells?

This reddit post:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And eventually they'll break up. :feelzez:

I wonder if the baby is his.

Attracting a girl is only one part of the problem, you also have to keep her.

Attracting a girl is only one part of the problem, you also have to keep her.
jfl @ wanting relationships

i'll take basic sex at this point

jfl @ wanting relationships

i'll take basic sex at this point
I don't even want a relationship with a foid either, as if I want to deal with that shit. I could be content if it weren't for me wanting sex and physical intimacy. The feeling of wanting a gf and not having one is an imposed deprivation, you can make it go away.

what a kind of a whore has kids out of wedlock? It's her fault for breeding with a manchild. This is what happens when you give incels a chance to breed,they just fucking disappoint you when they fail to be a REAL MAN

His dad should have thrown them out a long time ago

His dad should have thrown them out a long time ago
He moved out. From what I understand, the foid invited his father to his apartment/house to throw his stuff out.
The guy who had his stuff thrown out could possibly sue his own father, or report it as theft. Because they're not married, the foid doesn't actually own his stuff, therefor she had no right to decide about what to do with it.

The comments are pretty based. They are all calling the whore OP an asshole. No female worship.

I'm surprised people are saying YTA LOL

Her boyfriend is neither high T af, nor is he a psychopath.

He moved out. From what I understand, the foid invited his father to his apartment/house to throw his stuff out.
The guy who had his stuff thrown out could possibly sue his own father, or report it as theft. Because they're not married, the foid doesn't actually own his stuff, therefor she had no right to decide about what to do with it.
he is still a loser he probably had toys before he moved out

Loser or not, this foid and the guy's own father deserve hell for doing this to someone who had done nothing to deserve theft of his property.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/i20x4m/aita_for_making_my_boyfriend_get_rid_of_his_toy/

A foid will try to come into your life and take control of your hobbies and life.

FUCK WHORES AND FUCK THEIR STATUS WORSHIPPING VAGINAS. I'M NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF BUT THESE DISGUSTING CREATURES DESERVE TO BE CHAINED AND BE CUM DUMPSTERS.

At least the guy does his work and has his fun, what does the roast beef do in her spare time? nothing absolutely nothing, unless you count crap like talking to other foids about some niggerflix show.

That’s his decision. Of course it’s immature as fuck, but if I was him I would have sued his father for theft.

He should have beat the shit out of his dad and broke the foid’s arm

I'm on the woman's side, here. Man babies need to shape up or go in the oven.

Note I only read like the first sentence about the guy having a toy collection, but I stand by the spirit of my post.

Many years ago when I was still talking to foids online, I talked to a foid acquaintance (not really a friend, just crossed paths at work a few times). As soon as I casually mentioned some of my hobbies, she aggressively started to explain me how much money and time I lose on those and how it may be the time to stop. That kind of clicked in my head immediately - if a foid dares to tell me what to do with my time and money even when we are almost strangers, I do NOT want to get close with ANY foid (not that I could anyway) and live a cucked life under her 24/7 directions. Call it a cope, but fuck that, I'd better be alone forever that give up what I like for a hole

And my friends are laughing at me. "Sounds like you're dating a 12 year old."
[...]
The teasing from my friend's has continued.

Fuck you and fuck your friends you stupid cunt. Jesus women are so gullible and conformist, they always have to do what other people tell them to do. It's like they don't have their own personality. The ultimate NPCs

Fuck you and fuck your friends you stupid cunt. Jesus women are so gullible and conformist, they always have to do what other people tell them to do. It's like they don't have their own personality. The ultimate NPCs
Foids DONOT want to be changed BUT they want to change men. If you tell a foid to join a gym and stop stuffing her fat face you will be called a misogynist - but foids are allowed to destroy your toy collection worth thousands of dollars and collected over years and years. Fucken clown world. He should have raped her with a knife in Need For Speed : Most Wanted

Take the volcel pill

Foids DONOT want to be changed BUT they want to change men. If you tell a foid to join a gym and stop stuffing her fat face you will be called a misogynist - but foids are allowed to destroy your toy collection worth thousands of dollars and collected over years and years. Fucken clown world. He should have raped her with a knife in Need For Speed : Most Wanted
This is true, I've even read in Incel Wiki that men are more likely to have a ''you do you'' attitude while women wish to mess with other people's business.

my co-workers situation is worse than this :lul: hes like 50yo living with his parents raising 2 bastard kids with his landwhale wife and is absolutely addicted to t.capeshit garabge.

man children seem to be becoming more common, even I have a hard time moving on past my childhood because i still feel like i never got to properly grow up/experience a normal life, so im kind of stuck in this situation where i just want to be a kid again while time is flying by

I'm on the woman's side, here. Man babies need to shape up or go in the oven.

Note I only read like the first sentence about the guy having a toy collection, but I stand by the spirit of my post.
"this kween did nothing wrong!!! Men should center their lives around their goddesses only!!! Get a job and provide for her! you're an adult now, no time for hobbies, just wage slaving and kween worship!!!1!!!1" :soy:
they really are. They are conformist to the point of disgust. If it became the status quo to commit genocide and torture, foids would be the first to support it.

But he was yelling at us about how "Those are all he does".

Although this guy is probably some soyboy manchild , reading that honestly hurt.

THIS

This is true, I've even read in Incel Wiki that men are more likely to have a ''you do you'' attitude while women wish to mess with other people's business.
Based - men are supreme gentlemen and dont like fucking with other peoples business

my co-workers situation is worse than this :lul: hes like 50yo living with his parents raising 2 bastard kids with his landwhale wife and is absolutely addicted to t.capeshit garabge.

man children seem to be becoming more common, even I have a hard time moving on past my childhood because i still feel like i never got to properly grow up/experience a normal life, so im kind of stuck in this situation where i just want to be a kid again while time is flying by
Society doesn't deserve manly men when they've done their best to break men.
Even more so with women. Women aren't entitled to manly men and need to STFU.