Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even if you have a big D, it won't compensate for being short

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
From here https://www.livescience.com/28537-ideal-penis-size-depends-on-height.html

"When the researchers controlled for shoulder-to-hip ratio, they found that a larger penis had a greater effect on attractiveness for taller men. It's possible that a larger penis just looked more proportional on a taller man's body, the researchers wrote, or it could be that women were biased against shorter men to the extent that even large genitals didn't help."

Also

"Women's own features mattered as well, the researchers found: Taller women were more likely to find taller men attractive. Women with greater body mass per height were slightly more likely than thinner women to weigh penis size more heavily in their judgments of attractiveness, though the difference was small."

Landwhales are big dicks-only. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

I think dick size is the last thing a toilet considers before choosing who to be flushed by.

Fuck these bitches. So I can be called "fatphobic" if I said I won't date overweight women (which she can change), but it's okay for her to say she doesn't date short men or men with small penises (which he can't change). Fuck these hoes

The hole in your AVI is mimicking the firearm in your collection.

Of course these fat fucking whores love big dicks. That's why blacks slay fat hoes.